1. thowi

thowi

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Phil1066
      In the last few weeks I've noticed an increase of fuzzy shots coming from my SL.
      I was mostly using M lenses adapted using the Leica M-L initially, shutter speeds were kept more than high enough. Focus was acheived using the peaking/zoom, which I've always had as a successful technique. So I thought initially it was me not paying attention to my camera skills etc. Then today, I was using a Panasonic 20-60mm and I changed the focus point to the single cross-hair and ensured I took at least two of every scene, and mostly this worked, with me taking the first shot then recomposing the focus point to get the second shot.
      There were still a few occasions where the fuzzy look was still present. I'm not sure what has changed or why the issues all of a sudden.
      The attached images show the fuzzy look (orange car - with M lens) and the hotrod with the Panasonic 20-60 - 100% zooms provided.
      I did a search and couldnt find any related issues, hence this post

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By ChrisGA
      Erfahrung und Meinung gefragt zu meiner Ausrüstung

Hallo,
      mein Name ist Chris, habe mich an anderer Stelle bereits vorgestellt.
      Zu Leica gekommen bin ich über die Leica Q, vorher hatte ich eine Fuji und davor eine Canon-Ausrüstung.
      Mittlerweile hat sich hier folgende Ausrüstung angesammelt, die ich nun gerne auf das Nötigste zusammen streichen möchte. Da ich mich überhaupt nicht entscheiden kann, suche ich neue Impulse. 
      Was fotografiere ich?
      - Natur, auch mal Makro (mit Q2 oder M-Zwischenring), Menschen, auch mal Street, Reise, Hunde, Autos, auch mal Portrait-Serien, Familien-Portraits. Selten Stativ aber gerne low light, nie Blitz
      Kameras in der Reihenfolge der häufigsten Verwendung:
      - SL mit M auf L-Adapter
      - M9 Monochrom (behalte ich auf jeden Fall, M10 brauche ich nicht, hatte ich bis vor Kurzem)
      - Q2 
      Objektive in der Reihenfolge der häufigsten Verwendung:
      - 50 mm Summilux Version I, 1966
      - 35 mm Summilux Version I, 1967 (Verwendung an der SL eingeschränkt... verstärkte Vignettierung)
      - 21 mm Voigtländer F1,4
      - 50 mm Summicron, 2000
      - 35 mm asph. Summicron 2002
      - 90 mm Elmarit F2,8 (gerne gezielt bei Portrait)
      Welche Begehrlichkeiten gibt es? 
      - SL2-S
      aber brauchen tue ich die nicht zwingend. Glaube nicht, das ich damit bessere Bilder mache. Es reizt gegenüber der SL der IBIS und das noch bessere Rauschverhalten sowie das viiiiel bessere Fokus-Peaking....  Da ich die Sl für 1500,- Euro gekauft habe, würde ich seeehr viel für diese Reize zahlen.
      Hat jemand spontan einen Impuls, Ideen, die mit weniger Objektiven. Eine Überlegung war schon mal auf neuere Summiluxe umzustellen und dafür aller 35er und 50 er zu veräußern. Sind die neueren Summiluxe bei F2 oder F2,8 so scharf wie die Summicrone? Die älteren sind das erst bei F4 und dass ist mir dann schon zu wenig Licht und/oder Freistellung.
      Danke für Eure Impulse ich bin gespannt.
      Viele Grüße
      Chris
    • By jheroun
      I recently was thrown off when shooting a location portrait with the sun behind my subject. The flare in the SL viewfinder made critical focusing or even viewing impossible. Shooting into the sun with its rim light effect on the hair is one of my go-to tricks in bright sunlight. It’s never been an issue with DSLRs. I’m thinking that because light is directly hitting the sensor in a mirrorless camera, this is an insurmountable problem. Has anyone experienced this?
    • By calidre
      I currently have an MP (240) and a 35 summilux.  I was at the leica store today and the employee mentioned when I decide to upgrade my camera I should look at the M10 or SL.  He then said the SL was probably best because of cost and proceeded to show me a sample of the SL with 35 lux (with adapter) The focusing was great to me but did feel bulky. 
      My question is - If I'm really just going to use it with my M lens does it make sense to go SL route?  I know it would be alot cheaper; but not sure on performance difference etc.
      Apologies if this was asked previously in another post and thank you for any response.
    • By snapshot1
      I’m using my SL with a 90mm lens and a studio strobe setup to photograph some still life’s.  As I need a f16 aperture I cannot see through the view finder as its so dark. Is there a setting for a bright view finder that will then stop down as the strobe is fired?  Cheers Stephen