5. JeffWright

JeffWright

6. lx1713

lx1713

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jacek.PL
      LE11082. Owned from new                (LAST 3 DAYS)
      Excellent - Fully working, in great cosmetic condition.The lens has a smooth focus and clean glass
      Looks like new. Includes boxes, caps, and paperwork from Leica.

delivery – free- 7 business days or 80EUR-2 business days (UPS with international tacking)
      Payment: bank transfer to bank or paypal

• By Robert E
      Hi guys, could someone please help me to understand the lens designations written on the lens by Leica?
      Example: I had an SL, now have an SL2. With the IBIS I wanted to try some different lenses available. So I purchased a TL VE 55-135mm zoom lens. Now I realize this lens was made for the TL or CL camera, which is an APS-C body. So, the lens has embossed on it: "55-135" and of course on the box and paperwork. When you look at the description of the lens, say online at B&H, it says: "35mm equivalent of 80-200mm". So I'm assuming they mean on a 'cropped' body of a TL or CL, it's an 80-200mm? If so, why is it labeled 55-135mm?
      When I use it on my SL2 it automatically goes to APS-C mode, which I also understand, and the images are great. But what am I getting? A 55-135mm focal length, or an 80-200mm FL? I'm only interested in what it actually is on an SL2? If it is indeed, 80-200mm, why do they even designate the lens as: "55-135mm". When is it a 55-135mm lens? I'm confused on that.
      Any help appreciated and sorry if this is a dumb question, I just don't understand it?
      Thanks!
      Robert E
    • By Jacek.PL
      I am selling a lens bought in the Leica Store in Warsaw. I am is first and only owner.
      the lens looks like new. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass has no marks or fungus and no dust. It's a full factory set. This is private sale. There are no returns.
      Shipping via UPS express saver : 90 EUR/80 GBP- (includes international tracking and insurance)
      Payment by PAYPAL or bank transfer
      The full technical data is below:
      https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Vario-Lenses/Leica-Super-Vario-Elmar-TL-11–23-mm-f-3.5–4.5-ASPH

• By Jacek.PL
      This Leica 60mm f2.8 APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL Asph Lens (silver), #4629438, is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (9+). The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungus.

I am the first owner. The lens was bought at the Leica Store in Warsaw

Item Condition:

- The item pictured is the actual item for sale and include only what is pictured. It’s full factory set.

Condition details (see photos):
      Cosmetically 9/10 virtually no signs of use or wear but there is very small scratch (see photo) Optically 10-/10 very clean; without scratches, fungus, fog, haze or separation. Mechanically 10/10 like new   

Shipping – free in EU (7 w business days) or via UPS express saver : 90 EUR/80 GBP- (includes international tracking and insurance)
      Payment – Paypal on bank transfer

the description and parameters of the lens are at this link:

https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL-60mm-f2.8-ASPH

• By frame-it
      New Firmware already
      https://us.leica-camera.com/content/download/183909/4981596/version/2/file/S3-1.1.0.0-CUSTOMER.FW
      https://us.leica-camera.com/content/download/183990/4984350/version/1/file/Installation_FW S3_1_1 - EN.pdf

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy