There's nothing here yet

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Haribhau
      Question for SL users: I have the opportunity to trade my Panasonic S1 (that I se with SL glass) for a Leica SL. Of course I will spend some cash out of pocket.  I wanted to find out if anyone has experience with a similar shift and what factors I must keep in mind in going from an S1 to a relatively older (technology wise) camera body.  Also I mostly use this for shooting in a studio. 
      Pic (shot on the s1) for attention. 
      Greatly appreciate your thoughts.  
      Thank you.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By 1234
      For unknown reason(s) an oddity is happening with indicated exposure times seen in viewfinder. After making an exposure, for the next two exposures there is no variation in indicated exposure time when panning about with camera. After the third exposure, the indication again varies properly as you pan about different scenes. Then repeats. As if there were an unwanted exposure lock mode in effect for 2nd and 3rd shot of a 3 shot sequence..
      Cannot find any obvious settings error likely to be the cause. The bracketing is set to 0.
      Tried to reload latest firmware but it "completes" in about two seconds so never happened. Does Leica determine the actual present checksum of the loaded firmware and decide that a reload is not necessary??
      What am I missing here? Thanks.

• By Jacek.PL
      LEICA APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-TL 60 f/2.8, silver - (#4629438) is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (90%) but optically 100%. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs, scratches. This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box(full factory set)
      I'm the owner from new. The lens was bought new at the Leica store.
      Payment: paypal or bank tansfer directly to my bank
      shipment: UPS with international tracking - 50EUR

It's not only macro lens. It's excellent for portrait and mid telefoto (fov=90 mm with CL/TL camera)

https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL-60mm-f2.8-ASPH.
    • By Shashinka
      Apologies if this topic is already in the system by me, but for some reason I could not find what I had posted.
      Anyway the issue I seem to be having since updating the firmware to v2.0 is that I have had a couple of crashes, or my camera locking up.  The on/off button does nothing, the OLED display and LCD are still on.  The only remedy to reset is to remove the battery.  So far its happened 3 times.  Anybody else experiencing this?
    • By Shashinka
      I wonder if anyone else if experiencing the SL2 freezing, no response, even if I switch off the OLED display and LCD panel still show information.  This only seems to have happened after I updated to the latest firmware V2.0.  The only action is to remove the battery and then start again.  This has happened 2-3 times in the last week or so.  So not immediately after the update, which is slightly more concerning.