3. hkgmatt

hkgmatt

4. lx1713

lx1713

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jheroun
      I recently was thrown off when shooting a location portrait with the sun behind my subject. The flare in the SL viewfinder made critical focusing or even viewing impossible. Shooting into the sun with its rim light effect on the hair is one of my go-to tricks in bright sunlight. It’s never been an issue with DSLRs. I’m thinking that because light is directly hitting the sensor in a mirrorless camera, this is an insurmountable problem. Has anyone experienced this?
    • By LUF Admin
      Leica has updated the Leica Q2 (V 3.1) and Leica Q2 Monochrome (V 1.1) firmware.
      The Improvements:
      Pixel mapping to hide defective sensor pixels. Extended setting options for Touch AF when the electronic viewfinder is activated » Download Leica Q2 Firmware V 3.1
      » Download Leica Q2 Monochrome Firmware V 1.1

• By Jeff Lee
      I just brought a D2 but I have a problem. When I turn on the D2 without the SD card all the function is good but once I inserted the SD card the shutter speed button is out of control. When I press down the shutter speed button it take around 10-15 seconds to shoot a photo and each 10-15 seconds it will automatically shoot another photo. And so wired when I look at the photo info in my PC it shows it is took by D3 not D2 but every time I reboot the camera it will allow me to press the shutter speed button again ... here is photo that I check my firmware in D2 ... anyone know how to fix it ? 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By calidre
      I currently have an MP (240) and a 35 summilux.  I was at the leica store today and the employee mentioned when I decide to upgrade my camera I should look at the M10 or SL.  He then said the SL was probably best because of cost and proceeded to show me a sample of the SL with 35 lux (with adapter) The focusing was great to me but did feel bulky. 
      My question is - If I'm really just going to use it with my M lens does it make sense to go SL route?  I know it would be alot cheaper; but not sure on performance difference etc.
      Apologies if this was asked previously in another post and thank you for any response.
    • By Shimo
      The Calonox View usb-c port supports charging and the transfer of data (pictures, videos).
      It works with usb-c to usb-a cables with chargers or computers which have an usb-a port.
      However, the port does not work with an usb-c to usb-c cable. I tested multiple cables and
      different chargers and computers. Always the same negative outcome.
      The Calonox View device comes with an strange usb-c to usb-a/video-chinch splitter cable.
      This cable works - but obviously for charging and data transfer per usb-a only.
      I can't find the reason for this unfortunate limitation - especially considering that
      usb-c shall replace usb-a ports.
      Has someone a solution?
      Also, I can't figure out how to update the Calonox View firmware - nor did I find any
      information regarding firmwares for this device on Leica's pages. In my case, the
      installed firmware is v5.0 but I'm wondering how Leica want's to maintain such a
      high-end device without software updates? Has anybody a solutionn to this problem?

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!