1. lx1713

lx1713

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jacek.PL
      LEICA APO-MACRO-ELMARIT-TL 60 f/2.8, silver - (#4629438) is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (90%) but optically 100%. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs, scratches. This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box(full factory set)
      I'm the owner from new. The lens was bought new at the Leica store.
      Payment: paypal or bank tansfer directly to my bank
      shipment: UPS with international tracking - 50EUR

It's not only macro lens. It's excellent for portrait and mid telefoto (fov=90 mm with CL/TL camera)

https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-APO-Macro-Elmarit-TL-60mm-f2.8-ASPH.
    • By Shashinka
      Apologies if this topic is already in the system by me, but for some reason I could not find what I had posted.
      Anyway the issue I seem to be having since updating the firmware to v2.0 is that I have had a couple of crashes, or my camera locking up.  The on/off button does nothing, the OLED display and LCD are still on.  The only remedy to reset is to remove the battery.  So far its happened 3 times.  Anybody else experiencing this?
    • By Shashinka
      I wonder if anyone else if experiencing the SL2 freezing, no response, even if I switch off the OLED display and LCD panel still show information.  This only seems to have happened after I updated to the latest firmware V2.0.  The only action is to remove the battery and then start again.  This has happened 2-3 times in the last week or so.  So not immediately after the update, which is slightly more concerning.  
    • By Jacek.PL
      LEICA SUMMICRON-TL 23 f/2 ASPH., black  - (#4273315) is in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (99%)- It looks like new. The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function are properly working, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs, scratches. This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box (full factory set).
      I'm the owner from new. The lens was bought new at the Leica store.
      Payment: PayPal or bank transfer to my bank account.
      Shipping: UPS international tracking & insurance - 50 EUR
    • By Jacek.PL
      LEICA SUMMILUX-TL 35 f/1.4 ASPH., black anodized finish , bought as new in Leica store. It's in great condition. I rate it cosmetically a (93%). The focus is smooth, the autofocus and aperture function properly, and the glass is clean and clear with no haze, marks, or fungs and scratches.  This lens includes a Leica lens pouch, a Leicalens hood , front & rear caps, and the original instructions & box (full factory set).
      payment: paypal or wired transfer to my bank account.
      Shipping: UPS express saver (2 Busness days) - 70 EURO-with international tracking
      https://en.leica-camera.com/Photography/Leica-CL-TL2/Lenses-for-Leica-TL/Prime-Lenses/Leica-Summilux-TL 35 mm-f-1.4-ASPH