projekt...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

(mono1+nokton50/1.5)

lambda.

Sehr schwarz diesmal. Rechts stört's mich, weil es irgendwie künstlich wirkt. Das gelingt dir sonst harmonischer.

mmh... da hast du nicht unrecht hans-peter 

der Fenstersims mach da einen eigenartigen schatten,

der quasi in der Bearbeitung zuläuft  :mellow:

ich denke so kommt  es besser, was meinst du?

...thx für den tip!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

lambda.

Hallo,

wie Hans Peter. Die überarbeitete Version ist eine Wucht.

Warum geht's mir nicht aus dem Kopf: "Sag nicht Projekt, wenn Du nicht Hornbach meinst! Yippiyayayippiyippiyeah !"  ;)  :D

Gruß

Thomas

Edited by thowi

Warum geht's mir nicht aus dem Kopf: "Sag nicht Projekt, wenn Du nicht Hornbach meinst! Yippiyayayippiyippiyeah !"  ;)  :D

Gruß

Thomas

hi thomas,

yep, ging mir auch so als ich die Situation gesehen habe

darum der Titel  :D

lambda.

Advertisement (gone after registration)

ist so gyle das ich sie hier mal poste:

Zitat  Ernest:

"Perhaps one man’s does morbid may be another man’s glee. The latest statistics show that 81% of the garages are stacked with stuff, leaving no room for a car. All right, I will come clean; FAKE news from anonymous sources, I made it all up according to anonymous sources. Turning to the opinion channel, I want to read this in enigmatic snapshot as a psychological portrait that reveals The “inner garage“ of this man, the garage hidden from the public by an unassuming, neat garage door. It is the man’s “public garage” face that hides the fact that he doesn’t own a car but visits his garage on bicycle, which is not for the serious cyclist with its kickstand and funky upright handlebars. He climbs through the flotsam and jetsam that has washed ashore his life’s tideline, searching: “I know it is here someplace. I just know it. It was just last month. I know I put it somewhere just last month. Or was it last year? Last month, last year, no matter, I know it’s here. I’ll know it when I see it.“ He is mumbling in the back of his mind, no one can intrude on his “inner garage.“ No one can make me clean it up; “Everything has its place. It is all organized. I know where everything is because I put it here, and I have an impeccable memory.“ And then, he flinches, sensing something in his peripheral vision. “Who the hell is that?“ he wonders. It’s Lambda! In just 1/125 of a second, he is in my “inner garage,” he realizes. “What? I am just like 81% of the other garages, according to the anonymous sources. If I don’t look at you, you don’t exist.”

:) I love it!

lambda.

Edited by Guest

Guest CCcolor

ist so gyle das ich sie hier mal poste:
Zitat  Ernest:

"Perhaps one man’s does morbid may be another man’s glee. The latest statistics show that 81% of the garages are stacked with stuff, leaving no room for a car. All right, I will come clean; FAKE news from anonymous sources, I made it all up according to anonymous sources. Turning to the opinion channel, I want to read this in enigmatic snapshot as a psychological portrait that reveals The “inner garage“ of this man, the garage hidden from the public by an unassuming, neat garage door. It is the man’s “public garage” face that hides the fact that he doesn’t own a car but visits his garage on bicycle, which is not for the serious cyclist with its kickstand and funky upright handlebars......

:) I love it!

lambda.

... "the funky Lenker" - Mann, was der alles sieht... :)        Mal wieder XXL-Kino von Dir, Torsten !

Edited by CCcolor

Guest Commander

Klasse, das Garagentor mit dem Akteur wäre schon ein Bild für sich alleine gewesen und diese herrlichen Kontraste abseits von Flaugrau, selbst Raumperspektive kann man finden,wenn auch nicht im üblichen Sinne.

Uwe

...       Mal wieder XXL-Kino von Dir, Torsten !

vielen dank claus! 

....diese herrlichen Kontraste abseits von Flaugrau, selbst Raumperspektive kann man finden,wenn auch nicht im üblichen Sinne.

Uwe

yep, schön wenn ein forum so vielfältig ist   ;)

Ich weiß jetzt nicht mehr, was mir besser gefällt, dein Bild oder die Geschichte von Ernest.  :huh:

ganz im ernst, das geht mir auch so ,hans-peter!

...an der wand sähe beides gut aus  :rolleyes:  

lambda.

Edited by Guest