Anyone purchase from LeicaGreatBuy aka Encore Camera before?

mikeamosau

• 4 years later...

Hi all,

Just thought I would leave a note here since this is the thread I found when looking for info on the seller.

Had 2 purchases, one ok the other returned. Lens that was returned was a 50mm cron, described as clean with no marks, fungus or haze, which to me had a lot of very obvious haze over half the lens (see photo). When returned, the seller insisted that they could not see any haze so charged me shipping. No major loss, but both the seller and myself agreed that I would be looking elsewhere for my level of "clean and clear".

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but hopefully this helps someone out looking for info on the seller.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by Henkr
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Henkr said:

Hi all,

Just thought I would leave a note here since this is the thread I found when looking for info on the seller.

Had 2 purchases, one ok the other returned. Lens that was returned was a 50mm cron, described as clean with no marks, fungus or haze, which to me had a lot of very obvious haze over half the lens (see photo). When returned, the seller insisted that they could not see any haze so charged me shipping. No major loss, but both the seller and myself agreed that I would be looking elsewhere for my level of "clean and clear".

Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but hopefully this helps someone out looking for info on the seller.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Thanks for posting.