ON THE STREET: looking at people through 50mm.

JhonBosch

Very nice and interesting photos.  The photos are from close range and the subjects look like they are posing for the shots and sometimes looking directly at your camera.  So do you walk up to people and ask if you can take their picture?  I think I would not have such courage.  I also have some good photos like this---BUT they were taken from far away with a telephoto lens.  :D

• Like 2

I really like the Noctilux in the past, but now I have decided to stay with the f1,5 Pre-ASPH, I do not do many photographs at this time with 50mm, I prefer the different look of 21mm f4 S.A.

I already have too many beautiful girls in my album.

Edited by JhonBosch

Jhon, if your photos were all taken with the Noctilux, it is a great example of the capability of that lens and an even greater example of your fine photographic skills.  Thank you for posting them.

• Like 1

Hello my friend, no, they are not all taken with the Noctilux, the ones I put here, many others I do with other lenses.

However I can say that the Noctilux, the f0.95 or the f1, are objectives that you can hate or love, I love both.

These are not goals to learn with them, many people end up hating them, they think it's very easy, it's certainly not difficult but you have to have good eyesight, patience and dedication, shoot at f0,95 down the street requires a lot of love jajaja :D

I have some friends who have not been able to with the Noctilux, this crystal has eaten them alive :o