Leica M Film Photos -- Feel Free to Share Yours

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rare type of boathouse in misty weather Hafrsfjord Rogaland Norway Leica MP // 50mm summilux asph bc // Ilford hp5+ in rodinal   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

I'm returning somewhat to shooting with film these days, ( having in recent weeks avoided the temptation of a M10-R and bought a new M-A instead ), shuffling through some older catalogue of work and found this Leica M2 shot from 1967 for a German magazine of that time, ( TWEN ). Tri-X, 90mm Elmar so the notes report, much else I don't remember except the model's name, hard to forget that. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder se

Taken from the Star Ferry going from Kowloon to HongKong, around 1982, with Leica M3 and  Summicron 50 lens on Kodachrome 25 film. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

Bluewaters Island, Dubai

M-A | Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH | Tri-X 400

Bluewaters Island, Dubai

M-A | Summilux 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH | Tri-X 400

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Double Black No. 4
M-A APO 50 ADOX Color Implosion
Bauhaus collage of steel, stucco, and glass.

M3, FP4+

I sharpen my photos a lot for posting on this forum as I've seen some bad results previously, but I think I may have over-cooked this one.

Edited by Mr.Prime

One of the first rolls of HP5+ that I put through the camera, it was badly under-exposed. Elmar-M 50/2.8 and I had to pull this out of the darkness during the scan. You can see some striations, the first roll of film was 'cleaning' up the camera for me.

Edited by Mr.Prime

Leica MP with a 35Cron ASPH F8 with a SF20 flash

13 hours ago, agiknee said:

Leica MP with a 35Cron ASPH F8 with a SF20 flash

I like this ...good grain.... why the flash? 

Edited by lmans
3 minutes ago, lmans said:

I like this ...good grain.... what the flash? 

Thank you. The film was expired tri x shot at 200 and developed at 400 in rodinal. I may have over agitated because it came out too grainy. 

Pretty sure I used the flash here but i stopped down to f16, flash at half power and shot at 50th or 125th. Flash was a Leica sf20

Edited by agiknee

M6 | 35 C-Biogon | HP5+

It was a favorite elementary trip - Butter Krust bakery in San Antonio. Trip always ended with fresh buttered bread, a ruler and pencil.
Gonzales, TX
M6 | Summicron f2 | Tri-X 400