Leica M Film Photos -- Feel Free to Share Yours

A follow on from the previous pic.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 19

Why not. Here's a few recent ones with Portra 400 and 28 Summaron-M.

40998264224_c1a15bfc16_b.jpg

40977673184_0a772f6e3e_b.jpg

41650582902_13fda8f804_b.jpg

I like the seaside shot.  Family?  

The last real butcher.

Kevin was our butcher for years. When he announced his retirement, I went into action with my M6+50mm Summicron and some Ilford HP5+ (I think). I spent his Saturday morning shooting till he finally closed. Never seen the likes of his basic gear in operation since. My current butcher today is great, but he does not receive and hand whole carcases like kev did. So much pre prepped stuff now.

I shot some colour as well if anyone is interested.

Erl, the fellow sounds like a true craftsman.  If you spent the full morning with him he was probably proud of his work and I bet it meant a lot to him that you wanted to document his last day.  

• Like 1

Please can we not repeat the posted images if we post the appreciated comments? This is why the 'I like film' thread has become such a mess. It's really a pain in the ass if one is sincerely interested in what people bring in here.

• Like 7

M4 with Summicron 28 asph latest. Delta 100 in RPX-D. What this lens produces on a sensor is for me way too clinical, on film however, it renders great.

Thanks Otto. I agree with you on reposting the picture when quoting.

• Like 1

Cool idea.

Portra 160 - Summicron 50 IV - M6

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 19

Please can we not repeat the posted images if we post the appreciated comments? This is why the 'I like film' thread has become such a mess. It's really a pain in the ass if one is sincerely interested in what people bring in here.

Thanks Otto. I agree with you on reposting the picture when quoting.

I think posters should exercise discretion. I agree that it is a waste of space (and necessitates extra scrolling) when photos are immediately "quoted" in order to make a comment or two but there are also instances in the long I like Film thread where comments are made about photos from a few pages back where it is far from obvious what is being referred to and a reposting of the photo would actually be welcome.

Here's some more photos (to increase the ratio of photos to chat in the thread).

A Second World War pillbox in a local hedge. Portra 400 and 28 Summaron-M again.

41695908001_910b72795f_b.jpg

Trees in the same hedgerow.

41695909091_77936d3c92_b.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

In photos, other

When I visited L Camera Forum, I saw M* Film Threads in their respected M section, (M8, M240,M10,M9) same for SL, S etc, and I looked for one in the Film M section (i.e. this one) and never found one. It's not intuitive to look for a M film Image thread in the Other section, if you know about that then you know about the film thread. My 2 cents it should be in the Leica M System Leica M-A/M7/MP and Film M where the idea was posted. I understand those in the know go to Other for film images, but anyone new to film, I came from a digital M, is looking for the Film thread in the respective section. Well at least I was. Thanks for thinking about this though. 

• Like 2