Leica M Film Photos -- Feel Free to Share Yours

Posted (edited)

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Shot with the M3 and DR Summicron on Portra 800, the first in Chiang Mai and the second in Bangkok shot at noon with extremely bright light outside.

Edited by Nowhereman
  • Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm returning somewhat to shooting with film these days, ( having in recent weeks avoided the temptation of a M10-R and bought a new M-A instead ), shuffling through some older catalogue of work and found this Leica M2 shot from 1967 for a German magazine of that time, ( TWEN ). Tri-X, 90mm Elmar so the notes report, much else I don't remember except the model's name, hard to forget that. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder se

Taken from the Star Ferry going from Kowloon to HongKong, around 1982, with Leica M3 and  Summicron 50 lens on Kodachrome 25 film. Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Another picture taken from the Star Ferry going from Kowloon to HongKong, around 1982, with Leica M3 and  Summicron 50 lens on Kodachrome 25 film. _______________ Alone in Bangkok essay on BURN Magazine Nowhereman Instagram Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

6 hours ago, peepingpok said:

Apparently people in Thailand treat street dogs really nicely. They are usually in gangs and they always get fed with leftovers etc. 😇

As generous Buddhists.

Talking about this generosity...

When I travelled in Thailand years ago, I was surprised in villages,

one of them are self service water jars for passing bye people

I saw this also in Bali some years later

M5 or M6 , Summilux 35mm, Kodachrome 25/64