M262 color profile

Fgcm

Advertisement (gone after registration)

MD: this is not the problem... when you open the profil box, you can see the profil for m10, m240,m9 and so, you should see the profil for m262 whatever camera you use.

So tjere is defenitly a software problem, i'm running the last version on a PC and the 262 profil is not there.

My guess, tjhey forget to put it on the windows version :(

FWIW, the best results that I have had with the M262 in CO was with the DNG native profile, but shooting with a UV+IR cut filter.

I suspect that a lot of the difficult that people have comes from IR boosting the red channel slightly, which the profile can not correct for. I have had images where the red channel gets blown in areas of high saturation (usually in bright synthetic fabrics), resulting in colour shifts and loss of detail - but even when it is not this extreme it can unpredictably make things just seem slightly off.

It works now :-) 

With an upgrade of Capture One pro 11.1.1. yesterday I see a profile M262 in the profile list. 

It also works for Leica MD (Type262). 

It works on MAC and on Windows.

Obviously there was a bug in the C1 application.

Regards.

• Like 2