CornerFix 0.9.1.0 (aka 16-bit Cornerfix) available for download

sandymc

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I should soon have time to build those 15 and 12 profiles. Is there still interest?

Cheers,

Sean

This is great news, thank you Sandy and Graham,

There certainly is interest Sean, at least here there is. :D :D :D

Regards

Eric

Having never used Cornerfix I am unsure just how involved of an application it is. That said has Sandy or Graham tried stuffing Cornerfix into a Cider wrapper and using that? It could certainly make life easier. Also the performance hit is relatively minor... just a thought

-joe

I should soon have time to build those 15 and 12 profiles. Is there still interest?

Cheers,

Sean

That will be a great help. Can you do them also with daylight illumination (or 6500K)? Your tungsten setup that we see in your articles gives a stronger cast than would be the case for outdoor scenes (say the CV 15mm snowfields with green corners that I have some examples of).

scott

That will be a great help. Can you do them also with daylight illumination (or 6500K)? Your tungsten setup that we see in your articles gives a stronger cast than would be the case for outdoor scenes (say the CV 15mm snowfields with green corners that I have some examples of).

scott

Outdoors is trickier because the light has to stay absolutely consistent. I'll do it if I can. The tungsten tests are repeatable which is a huge advantage.

Cheers,

Sean

Having never used Cornerfix I am unsure just how involved of an application it is. That said has Sandy or Graham tried stuffing Cornerfix into a Cider wrapper and using that? It could certainly make life easier. Also the performance hit is relatively minor... just a thought

-joe

The Mac version now under development is a native (Cocoa) Mac application........

Sandy