CL Mount adapters

Maybe, but apart from the fact that Leica lenses are (even) better than Fuji ones,  lenses in general perform better on the cameras that are designed for them. Why shouldn't you use a Fuji body with a Fuji lens? Or a Sony body with a Sony/Zeiss lens?

Quite apart from the fact that there are no adapters.

If you want to save money on lenses get the M adapter and go for Voigtländer lenses that are quite affordable, especially used ones.

• Like 1

probably need to stack 2 adapters

Hi, I am very interested to know if there is any mount adapter (with electronic pins if its posible) for using Fujifilm or Sony alpha lenses.
I want to buy the Leica CL but their lens offer is quite expensive and Fujifilm has a wider lens offer and pretty much afordable.

Stack adapters? The Fuji register distance is 17.7 mm, the L mount one 19.0 mm. How are you going to do that? Even a single adapter is utterly impossible, the lens would never reach infinity..

• Like 1

Fujifilm makes great lens and most of third party lens are avaiable for fujinon or sony system. for a leica lens which is  more or less 2000 dollars I can buy 2/3 prime lenses of fuji system.

But their cameras are full of useless buttons, chunky look with bad choices of design trying to make them retro forgetting the fact some retro things are not useful at all; this is why I  obviously I want a Leica CL is the best mirrorless APS-C camera right now (ignoring the fact of non image stabilization and articulated screen and (i'm not sure about this) no weather sealing.

Fujifilm makes great lens and most of third party lens are avaiable for fujinon or sony system. for a leica lens which is  more or less 2000 dollars I can buy 2/3 prime lenses of fuji system.
But their cameras are full of useless buttons, chunky look with bad choices of design trying to make them retro forgetting the fact some retro things are not useful at all; this is why I  obviously I want a Leica CL is the best mirrorless APS-C camera right now (ignoring the fact of non image stabilization and articulated screen and (i'm not sure about this) no weather sealing.

Welcome to the forum. Not sure if such an adapter is possible but i haven't heard of it so far. Too bad as the Fuji 18/2 performs quite well on my X-E2 and doesn't produce ghost images around highlights contrary to the Leica 23/2, according to this thread at least: https://www.l-camera-forum.com/topic/282940-ugly-lens-flare/. Another digitally corrected lens though...

No, as adapting  micro 4/3rds lenses to the L mount is impossible for technical reasons: the lens is too long and will sit too far from the sensor. It is called register distance.

Leica L is 19.00 mm, MFT 19.25. The difference is 0.25 mm  and you need space for the adapter

No, as adapting  micro 4/3rds lenses to the L mount is impossible for technical reasons: the lens is too long and will sit too far from the sensor. It is called register distance.

Leica L is 19.00 mm, MFT 19.25. The difference is 0.25 mm  and you need space for the adapter

Fujifilm Fujinon system and Leica CL have same APS-C sensor size. so lens are both for same system.

No, as the bayonet is totally different. Sensor size has nothing to do with it. The Fuji register is 17.70 mm. A 1.55 mm adapter is not very likely and the other way impossible.

You would need a hacksaw, not an adapter.