• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Howard
      Hello guys, I found that my lecia m4 RF alignment need to adjust. 
      However, when I want to screw the biggest bolt in the mount, I found that I can't screw it.

It totally fixed. 
      I google a lot of article, but I don't find anyone else has same problem like me.
      AS a result I come here to ask you guys; is there anyone had same problem like me?8

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Stefflaurent
      Hello, actually on a trip in London , m’y m10 rangefinder suddenly stop coupling with my lenses.
      in fact, the little wheel wich get contact with the lens stays blocked on the infini. If I put it in thé right direction I can feel itsabnormaly hard to move.
      what happened ? CAN Ifix it by myself -? Is there a place in London where it could be fixed ?

thank you for your help 

• By PARIS-14
      Hello, I want to share with you my last experience with the SL.
      It was the first studio session on location I had, mixing strobes and ambient light, since I purchased the SL. During this session I have had a really hard times trying to focus on some faces during this group & portrait session yesterday!
      I was in a white walls area and the ambient light was rather normal (sunny day). I was shooting with a moderate natural and clear back-light coming from 2 windows. I used 2 strobes on the persons. Most of the time, I was more or less able to focus easily, but on one face it was almost impossible, wherever I set the focus point on the sensor, to focus! I had to add a side continuous light to be able to focus. And even so it was not obvious to achieve it right all the time.😳
      To be honest, I am a little disappointed by the "lack of power" of the AF response. Even my previous DSLR (Nikon D800 & Pentax K1....) were better in low or contrasted lights than the SL. 🤔
      On a more positive side the image quality (especially skin tons) is far better than everything I had in hands before. 🤩
      Has anyone gone through such difficulties and is there a better camera setting to insure better results? Many thanks in advance for your educated advice.  😁
    • By sweh
      Hi there,
      I brought myself finally a Leica Q last week. Its a really nice camera, but I have one issue I dont know if its a bug or a settings problem:
      If I half press the release button, the camera is focusing. I hold the button half pressed down until my subject is ready for the picture. If I press the button fully down (without releasing it), I assume the camera is taking the picure, but what it does is its focusing again and the taking the picture. I have set the mode switch to "S" and AF Mode to "1 point".
      Setting the Zoom button to "AEL/AFL" does not work either. Pressing or holding the button does nothing! With settings to Zoom the button works as expected.
      A reset of the camera settings did not help.
      Am I doing something wrong?
      Kind regards,
        Sebastian
    • By jaeger
      I had my camera and all lenses calibrated for back focus issue by Leica NJ 2 months ago.  I thought everything was good until now I just realized the patch at infinity isn't completely aligned on my 35mm Summilux.  Thanks to a newly acquired 1.4x diopter.  I see double lines with tiny space in between when I point at construction grids at infinity.  My 90mm APO doesn't have that.  It is sort of minute, am I being too picky?