Vieri

Advertisement (gone after registration)

After almost two months on the road, I am finally back home and ready to post again!

Taken during the Workshop I led in Asturias last fall, this is beautiful Playa de Mexota at Sunset. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_3818.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Edited by Vieri
  • Like 16

The colour and the rushing water - stunning!

Thank you very much Graham, glad you enjoyed it! :)

In spite of your posting so many stunning landscapes in the past, you might have outdone yourself with this one.  I guess you can tell I like it.

Stuart, thank you very much indeed for your comment, much appreciated! :)

One can feel the motion in the scene Vieri

Thank you Bill, glad the photograph is successful in conveying the idea of motion and energy! :)

Best regards,

Vieri

After almost two months on the road, I am finally back home and ready to post again!

Taken during the Workshop I led in Asturias last fall, this is beautiful Playa de Mexota at Sunset. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

SL_3818.jpg

Thank you for viewing, best regards

Vieri

Lots of dynamics - as well as an usually beautiful colour-mix!

What I don't like too much is the signature of the filter on the rock in the upper, right corner. Have you tried to lift the exposure there? Or does it results in muddy pixels? (based on my taste, obviously...).

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Lots of dynamics - as well as an usually beautiful colour-mix!

What I don't like too much is the signature of the filter on the rock in the upper, right corner. Have you tried to lift the exposure there? Or does it results in muddy pixels? (based on my taste, obviously...).

Thank you helged, glad you enjoyed it! :) It is not the signature of the filter, it is vignette from the 15mm - as you can see there is the same "signature" on the lower right corner, and on the left corners as well (even though is less evident there due to subject matter). I decided to leave it in since it helps direct the viewer's eye towards the sea stack - as you said, it's a matter of taste ;)

Best regards,

Vieri

• Like 1

Thank you helged, glad you enjoyed it! :) It is not the signature of the filter, it is vignette from the 15mm - as you can see there is the same "signature" on the lower right corner, and on the left corners as well (even though is less evident there due to subject matter). I decided to leave it in since it helps direct the viewer's eye towards the sea stack - as you said, it's a matter of taste ;)

Best regards,

Vieri

Fine - and it is certainly a matter of taste... I imagined you used graduated filter(s) - therefore my comment. Personally, I think the vignetting in the lower right corner works fine (the upper right corner less so). Anyway, please continue posting images - they are of great inspiration!