CL in LFI "Master Shots"

It was a surprise and a real pleasure to have one of my recent shots chosen as "Master Shot" in LFI! :)

GO, CL... ;)

p2796043360-6.jpg

https://lfi-online.de/ceemes/en/gallery/mastershots/cl.html

( My name being Charles-Louis, I am using Charles in LFI)

Thanks LFI, 

Louis (Charles ;) )

Congratulation!

• Like 1

Terrific shot (amongst so many others) and congratulations!

Rob

Thank you very much, Rob; very kind of you, dear friend.

Well done Louis. You must feel chuffed!

I like the hand coming in...glad you didn't crop it...makes the pic.

Very much appreciated, David. I think there are three elements that is making this shot. The hand is the main element, then the expression of each girl. In other words, I was lucky to be there at that moment since I was not in control of any. :)

Congratulation!

Samir, thanks a lot for your kind support. Edited by Louis
  • Like 1

It's funny how the first impression takes over. When i saw the hand and rubbish bin...well my mind just made an immediate story...which is best i not explain.

Anyway a picture with a message...well done again.

Thank you again, dear David. Another friend told me in a PM that if this shot was selected, it is because it tells a story.

I believe stories in photography are different for each viewer, and you are very right. We all have different feelings and life experience; therefore, we can see things differently.

I guess what is interesting in a shot is, indeed, to make the viewer think. I am really glad that this shot provoked some interest in some friends. But as I said before, it was a pure question of luck since I was there and pushed the release without having any control in any of the three elements. :)

Edited by Louis
  • Like 1

. . . . But as I said before, it was a pure question of luck since I was there and pushed the release without having any control in any of the three elements. :)

Luck be damned, Louis! Your street portraits are the best. You have the god of photography on your side.

• Like 1