Leica APS-C vs. Leica-M43

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Can you show some samples? 

Not really - I am on holiday and the Panasonic is home. Nor do I have comparable lenses for the systems.

My advice is: choose one of both for the complete system Agonizing over subtle differences between lenses is completely useless, especially if you want to base your judgement on Internet JPGs.. Take it from me: all Leica branded lenses will do just fine, be it APS or MFT.

Not really - I am on holiday and the Panasonic is home. Nor do I have comparable lenses for the systems.

My advice is: choose one of both for the complete system Agonizing over subtle differences between lenses is completely useless, especially if you want to base your judgement on Internet JPGs.. Take it from me: all Leica branded lenses will do just fine, be it APS or MFT.

In your first response to this thread you said:

>> Owning both the Panasonic and Leica CL systems I think that this is no comparison.

I get your point. Your later response sounds weird, sounds you are sponsored by Panasonic. 

There is no comparison does not mean that one is inherently better than the other. They are different systems with different strengths and weaknesses. For instance, the Panasonic has full 4K features, Dual IS, better high-speed bursts. The CL has better image quality, a far better U.I, better ISO performance, better build quality. The Panasonic is my camera of choice for very long tele work, the CL for daily use. Take your pick. The lenses are of similar level, the output of both more than good enough for regular photography. Best is to use both systems, each to its strength.

There is a bit of a price difference too.

• Like 1