Leica MP "Rewind Crank" Ref.14437 (Silver)

I think eBay is probably the easiest source. That said, a quick Google suggests that the Leica Store in Manchester (UK) has a secondhand one in stock.

Thank you.

Meanwhile I also found it at that Store. I did not liked the price considering it is a used one...

eBay was the first place I looked but did not found it anywhere.

Thank you.

Meanwhile I also found it at that Store. I did not liked the price considering it is a used one...

eBay was the first place I looked but did not found it anywhere.

The one at Stephens (Manchester Leica Store) is apparently new old stock and is also being listed on eBay.

It's funny. I prefer the MP (M2 in my case) rewind knob to the more usual type. Whatever one model has there are people out there who want something different.

I think you can buy a new a la carte camera and have it with the M7 type rewind. Probably a better 'investment' than £250 on a small clamp on handle!

I would only clamp my thumb and index finger to my MPs when rewinding!

:)

That's the way the rewind meant to be used.

With my MP long ago, I've found a rewind crank, happy to "return to my M4/6 habit".

But in real life using the crank with the MP, I've found it hurt my delicate thumb/index when rewound and didn't speed things up much.

Maybe on mine, the spring is too strong.

So I "returned to original non-crank MP" rewind ;).

I think you can buy a new a la carte camera and have it with the M7 type rewind. Probably a better 'investment' than £250 on a small clamp on handle!

Good idea. Spend about £3750 to save £250. [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1