Changeable but not standardized (not interchangeable) Elmar 35mm / close focus

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi, everyone!

Please make me sure, that I'm correct, if I have these thoughts about this lens:

- Changeable, but non-standardized (not interchangeable):

- no "0" on the mount anywhere (as I know this is not a prove)

- close focus to 0,5, that I can't use with my modded Leica II (I->II standardized), because it's uncoupled - below one meter the finder "jumps"

- it has three digits serial number, as I know the last three digits from the body's serial, that ensures, that it can be used only with the body it was built for. (if it's true, 2307 pieces were made of this kind of Elmar 35mm)

I gathered these information, and want to be sure, if they are correct. S o please help me, if you can!

And one other question! If these things are true - is there any chance to find the body? 

Best regards!
Jeremy

Thnaks for advise, hope it works now!

IMG_4149k.jpg

IMG_4151k.jpg

IMG_4152k.jpg

Hi, everyone!

And one other question! If these things are true - is there any chance to find the body? 

Best regards!

Jeremy

I think it is like to find a needle in a haystack

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By frame-it
      Anyone tried it yet ? looks quite nice in some of the images online
      https://bluemooncameracodex.com/film-fridays/ffcinestillbwxx

https://cinestillfilm.com/collections/bwxx-dou

• By mrpanic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By mrpanic
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By samlee.hk
      I got a Light Lens Lab v2LC 35mm f2 Summicron Copy last week
      Overall, the Lenses share similar tone to Leica Summicrion 35/2, with good enough micro contrast, sharp in a relative cheap price level. 
      I like using color pic more than BW pic when using v2LC. 
      For me, the main difference between Leica Summicron , which can provide a more rich image texture and 3D rendering. But Light lens Labs 35/2 did a good job at this price level. 

Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP Vision3 500T film Preset 

Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP K64 Film Preset

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP Vision3 200T film Preset 

Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP K64 Film Preset

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, LR10.2, Nik Sliver Efex2

For More PIC and reviews , Please read :

Light Lens Lab v2LC Summicron 35mm f2
    • By Roger Vorbeck
      Got my first ever Leica M body last year. It's a M2. It came bundled with a Summicron 50mm F2 Collapsible. I'm really enjoying this combo, but I'm a 35mm shooter.
      I've found a Summaron 35mm 3.5 for sale in my country, for a decent price. It's serial number is the following: 1176436.
      However, I know that users have trouble defining their lens models, because they were produced in a large numbers.
      I've checked this one's number on a lot of different sources and foruns, but I failed on identifying it.
      The weird part is that checking through this website: https://reddotcamera.net/leica/serial-number-tool/ and in this page: https://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/Summaron_f%3D_3.5_cm_1:3.5
      The information I have is that this lens is identified as a Summicron 50mm f/2, build in the year 1954 and a Summicron 5 cm 1:2 (M), respectively.
      Why is that? Has anyone here ever seen one of these? I wanted this to be the M2 version (to activate the 35mm framelines) but I have no clue what this all means.
      Any guesses are welcome.
      Thanks!