Exposure Compensation/Bracketing Coordination

On my Canon EOS 6D, I'm able to adjust exposure compensation then set exposure bracketing based on the exposure compensation adjustment.

Is that possible on the Q? I have not figured whether this can be done on my Q.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can set manual exposure under/over and combine that with bracketing

• Like 1

You can set manual exposure under/over and combine that with bracketing

I usually shoot aperture priority and use ExpComp all the time.  The n b racketed images come up in post, I see my original compensated image plus ones with the shutter speed varied plus/minus

• Like 1

I usually shoot aperture priority and use ExpComp all the time. The n b racketed images come up in post, I see my original compensated image plus ones with the shutter speed varied plus/minus

Thanks. This is what I want to accomplish. I'll give it a try. I'd like to see Leica emulate the Canon design that displays the adjusted exposure compensation as the starting point for the setting the bracketing. Probably a pipedream, but would like to see this in a future software release (fingers crossed).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FYI. If you have exposure bracketing selected the flash function will be grey’d out. You didn’t ask about that, but I’ve run into this multiple times when I try and use a SF-40 and it does not work. Once you eliminate selecting bracketing, the flash works fine.