Ducati

Louis

Louis -

Something odd is going on.  I cannot see either of these images, and it's unlikely to be my PC - I just tried and can see your other, earlier images.  Have you changed how you post photos?

Hello Stuart,

I believe I did the same thing as I always do!..... I really don’t understand since I can see them myself!

I wonder if anyone else has the same problem?

If there is any problem, I should post them again.

A friend told me having the same problem. I was going to post them again from Zenfolio, and their site was unavailable for "improvements"! Maybe, this is the problem?

But I am going to post them separately from my computer.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Both are lovely.  I strongly encourage you to always post directly here since problems via Zen and Flickr (and possibly others) are not that unusual. 

Thanks, but we can't post several shots together, in the same post, directly from the computer since the site has limited size for each post; but we can do it from a third party storage... I don't like very much to have different posts for several shots that are related. I think this is being disrespectful for the viewers that has to go to different posts, not knowing to which photo to respond.

Regards,

Beautiful Ducati! Well seen and well done!

robert

PS: T or CL your eye and the Nikon 50 give superb results!

Robert, thank you very much. Both T and CL are truly lovely and very enjoyable cameras; and my old Nikkor 50 mm still is really good. :)

I shot these two from behind the window and I am glad they came out without much street reflections. 

Actually, you can either post multiple images which total no more than 500 MB in file size, or become a premium member, in which case you can have files totaling 1000 MB per post.

Each one of my files is about 500!... I always try to keep them  that low and lose much definition and color. So, 500 or 1000 MB wouldn't make much difference; and, the only solution is to post them from a third party! :)

Very nice detail and colorful images, but this is the kind of bokeh that I'm not such a huge fan of . . . and it's curious that the character of the bokeh is different than the round blobs typical of Leica lenses under the same conditions

• Like 1

Very nice detail and colorful images, but this is the kind of bokeh that I'm not such a huge fan of . . . and it's curious that the character of the bokeh is different than the round blobs typical of Leica lenses under the same conditions

Well, I guess we have different tastes. If everyone liked the same things life would be too boring! ;)

• Like 1