New: Leica M Monochrom (Typ 246) ‘Stealth Edition’ with fluorescent highlights

LUF Admin

The M246 Stealth camera seems to be so well liked that maybe Leica should consider changing the red dot logo to glow in the dark green phosphor...

Red or nothing.... remember the standard black logo on the black M8.2 (the silver version had a red dot)... lots of ruffled feathers in Germany over that one.

Jeff

Red or nothing.... remember the standard black logo on the black M8.2 (the silver version had a red dot)... lots of ruffled feathers in Germany over that one.

Jeff

I have a vague recollection that black color was a trademark no-no. It has to be red?

• 2 weeks later...

Yes and here we go again with Leica’s at least 5-year-old camera relaunched stupidly expensive with no meaning to it at all... funny thing is that, they announcing it as if its best thing ever happened to leica M. I think they have few M bodies which they are trying to sell before they launch Newer or updated M10. (Not that M10 needs any update).

I am sure in few week/months we will see newer version of M10 could be M10-MP, M10-Monochrome, M-10 M something in this line.

Still happy with my M240. Loving it enjoying it just as i did the first day i put my hands on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I understand that Leica Wetzlar now also can put once logo in Stealth on the cap. Gravure without paint. It actually is looking very good!

What do you guys think?

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 4

Looks great! It's a fabulous camera - and a keeper as well. With its level of quality output one doesn't really need a new version down the line.

I really love the views of this cam.

• 2 weeks later...