LUF Book 2018 - "2022" Profit

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Just to let everyone know that the judges have received a link to all the entries and have been emailed a spreadsheet to allow them to indicate which photographs they would like to be included in the book.

I have allowed 3 weeks for this process to be completed.

Good luck to everyone and I hope that the judges enjoy choosing the 100 photographs

• Like 7

Pete

I never received any submissions from you on the Lufbook2018@gmail.com address. Nor have I had anything on my standard email address

I will go through all the people who donated to the charity but didn't send any photos and also invite them if I can. There are quite a few some of whom are “Anonymous” and some of whom haven’t ncluded their Forum login name. However, I am not sure that I have access to their email addresses via JustGiving, so that might be an impossible task.

That may have to wait until another day as it's just taken me another hour to sort the first problem out.

(I have just checked - email addresses are not visible on JustGiving)

Anyone who donated money, but didn't submit photographs for judging and wishes to be a judge, please send me a PM with an email address, and I will send you the link to the photographs and a spreadsheet for scoring. Thanks

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi, Andy,

I sent my submissions via email to the correct address at 15.08 on 24th February and posted that I had done so in the LUF Book thread, which you thanked (post #108).  My email included the JustGiving confirmation email as stipulated.

I've checked my Trash bin in case they got diverted but nothing there and I haven't received anything back from the address at all.

Pete.

This has turned into a complete nightmare.

Your email has been sent to the Gmail spam folder.

I am going to have to start the whole process again.

Sorry everyone. I knew I should have just used my own email address

OK - the spreadsheet, dropbox and pdf thumbnails have all been updated and are now correct.

Pete should have his email ;) and anyone who has already returned their score sheets, please consider the nine shots at the end in addition to those you scored yesterday. Don't worry if that tips you over the 100.

Thanks for your patience everyone.

I can only imagine how much work wrangling this herd of emailed images into some kind of end product will be......

Thanks again for your efforts (which I hope Google/dropbox/Blurb won’t add to any further!)

• Like 4

Can I just remind the judges that the scores must be sent to me on the spreadsheet that was emailed out, please?

I cannot take scores that use the DropBox comments system. It just further complicates the task in hand.

Thank you!

• Like 3

Just a reminder that there are about 10 days left for any participants who sent in photographs and who wish to send me a judging form.

Of the 80-something participants, I have had about 50 forms back, so that’s a great response. Thank you!

It’s going to take some time to collate all of these, but I’ll move onto the next stage as soon as I can after the closing date.

• Like 7

• andybarton changed the title to LUF Book 2018 - "2022" Profit