LUF Book 2018 - "2022" Profit

Advertisement (gone after registration)

The 12" Version just arrived this morning... Very inspiring book... With lots of good work included!

Again, thanks Andy for making this project happen!

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 2

My proud little girl :-)

• Like 7

Edited by satijntje
  • Like 5

Ordered the 12x12 over the weekend with expedited shipping to South Africa. I'm interested to see how long it will take to get here.

Well done Andy for putting it all together and making it happen!

Best,

Mike

• Like 1

Mine arrived today and must say very impressed with the quality of reproduction. Layout looks very good to, and the rear cover is a nice touch. All in all an impressive project. Well done to all contributors and a big well done to Andy.

• Like 5

I've just spent half an hour going through the 12x12 edition - what a fabulous collection of images, and superbly matched page by page by Andy!

Congratulations, Andy, and thank you very much!

My first thought on finishing the book was - if ever I want to explain to someone what Leica photography is all about, this is what I will use as illustration. A book for another brand would have more sports/action and wildlife shots and would probably concentrate more on the 'perfect image'. There is so much thoughtfulness that has gone into the images here, and plenty to spend time mulling over what they suggest (oh, and there are a few 'perfect images' as well!).

I have also been reminded how much I enjoy reading a photobook, which helps you see the intent and content, rather than the perfection of reproduction that is often to the fore in an exhibition.

Edited by LocalHero1953
  • Like 3

My 12x12 arrived today and it's stunning; I feel very proud to have my work included in a such a beautifully produced collection of marvellous photographs. Hats off to Andy for all his hard work and for such a magnificent result. The pairing of the images is thoughtful, ingenious and very clever, and it's a lovely touch to have put thumbnails of all the photos submitted on the back cover. Bravo.

Christopher

• Like 2

What can one add to praise and thanks now? Everything is said.....

My 12x12 arrived today and it's stunning; I feel very proud to have my work included in a such a beautifully produced collection of marvellous photographs. Hats off to Andy for all his hard work and for such a magnificent result. The pairing of the images is thoughtful, ingenious and very clever, and it's a lovely touch to have put thumbnails of all the photos submitted on the back cover. Bravo.

Christopher

I agree totally with Christopher!

Congratulations and a great thank you to Andy Barton and all contributors

Edited by Uwe M.
  • Like 3

Envy. Mine shipped on 12th and I am anxiously waiting.

Looking at the pictures it does seem quite an exquisite work! Well done Andy (I will give shout out again when I receive it :) )

I also shared it on my FB page but my circle is very small. If some sale happens through that then it will be bonus.

Edited by jmahto
  • Like 1

What can one add to praise and thanks now? Everything is said.....

I agree totally with Christopher!

Congratulations and a great thank you to Andy Barton and all contributors

attachicon.gifLUFBOOK2018xw800.jpg

Uwe - I love your photo of the Stadtbiblothek - it has a marvellous, almost other-worldly glow to it. I lived  in Stuttgart 1988-90 and enjoyed walking through the Staatsgalerie on my way to work - the Bibliothek didn't exist then of course - I wish it had! Maybe I shall see it one day. Christopher

Edited by Musotographer
  • Like 1

Uwe - I love your photo of the Stadtbiblothek - it has a marvellous, almost other-worldly glow to it. I lived  in Stuttgart 1988-90 and enjoyed walking through the Staatsgalerie on my way to work - the Bibliothek didn't exist then of course - I wish it had! Maybe I shall see it one day. Christopher

Thank you very much Christopher. The Stadtbibliothek Stuttgart is a fascinating place. This place captures you and is worth a visit. Do it, Christopher!

You lived in Stuttgart, then we could talk Swabian with each other...."switch house and phone sax" ar impressive works, love them too.

I´am proud to be inside the LUFBOOK2018 among such fabulous works and photograpers.

Just noticed that there is now 35% discount (code EVERYWHERE35) till June 18th. I had already ordered mine but for others who haven't yet.

as told in #115:

i got this note: "This offer is only for books that are uploaded and purchased through your own account."

• andybarton changed the title to LUF Book 2018 - "2022" Profit