LUF Book 2018 - "2022" Profit

Andy - perhaps we can get the Royal Nigerian prince to fund the cost of the prints..... :)

I didn’t want to give my contact my bank details over the web so I’ve come out to meet him here.

He said he’d reimburse my fare when I got here.

Edited by A miller
  • Like 1

Adam

I'm still in the arrivals lounge.

The prince was very helpful, but just needed have my passport and Debit Card photocopied to verify my bona fides. I'm sure he will be back shortly so I will ask him then.

• Like 2

No, not yet.

I haven’t worked out how to pay for the exhibition prints and frames yet...

Maybe a problem too far...

Andy,

concerning the financing of the exibition of the top-20 images, an idea came to my mind, but please feel free to ignore it if you dont like it of if you consider it too complicated.

The photographers of the top 25 images will be asked 100 Euro (or pounds) to pre-finance the printing of the images (assuming that 100 €/BP will cover it).

Maybe 5 photographers will step out so there might still be 20 images available then.

At the exibition,  the prints are offered for sale for e.g. 200 Pounds.

100 Pounds goes back to the photographer and an additinal 100 pounds can be added to the charity fund.

I would be interested to get some feedback on this.

Thanks

John

I have just emailed the 14 people who have yet to send me their high res shots for inclusion in the book.

I will send another chaser at the end of the week if necessary, otherwise, I will have to go further down the score sheet to get the 100 shots I need.

NS, Hendrik and Martin - you have had emails thanking you for your files this evening.

• Like 2

If you're in the Top 20, I'm going to be asking for money ;)

I do not have enough money anymore. I spent it to set up my Leica equipement so I can join the LUFbook 2018 ;) ....I'm curious who is in the top 20 and looking forward to seeing the selection :rolleyes::)

Edited by Uwe M.

I won't share the Top 20 unless and until they agree to help fund the cost of the prints on the wall of the dealer.

If they cannot pay for the print, that is perfectly fine, of course, but I will then go down the list until I can get 20 people for the exhibition

• Like 3

• andybarton changed the title to LUF Book 2018 - "2022" Profit