APO-Summicron-SL 75 f/2 ASPH on the CL

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 3

Hi Rob, love the color and clarity. How do you find it compares to the T lenses, the 35 and the 60?

The SL lens is just superb on the CL. Certainly heavier (but mitigated by the Peak Slide Lite strap). Maybe my imagination but I think the images from it on the CL have more depth/ dimension to them; perhaps "micro contrast" might be the better word?  

The SL 50 1.4 has become my favorite lens. It is 'that' good.  (New software update has really improved the AF speed, which many were critical of when the lens was first introduced). And, looking at some of the SL 75 and SL 90 photos which have been posted, I am tempted again, particularly as those new lenses are reputed to be noticeably smaller and lighter.

Rob 

A couple of others with the CL w 50 1.4, previously posted.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Edited by ropo54
  • Like 2

SL75 is such a lovely lens on CL. It lives there for now. More than on my SL. In my mind, results speak for themselves but also handling on CL is very good. Here is today’s shot // boring, cat again, no time to go out to shoot.

25660363597_d6d68ee8ac_c.jpg

Edited by meerec
  • Like 10

Thank you lol I know ....... Max is my only model

He's very cooperative, for a cat.  When I show any interest in one of our cats, they reciprocate by asking for food or a scratching on the neck.  Is that tag on his neck to open his personal high security cat-door?

He's very cooperative, for a cat. When I show any interest in one of our cats, they reciprocate by asking for food or a scratching on the neck. Is that tag on his neck to open his personal high security cat-door?

The tag is RFID type to track him down, mainly at home, because Max is an indoor cat. He will still hide somewhere at the house so it’s good to find him when needed. I don’t know why, but the moment I point a lens at him sitting still, he starts running towards me. Strange cat’s behaviour.

Edited by meerec