Best periodical for film users

leica dream

Photoklassik The German Magazine For Analog Photography 

Picked this up in the airport in Frankfurt a couple of years ago, really liked it. I don't speak or read German but I could sort of muddle my way through. As far as I know, there is no online or English version. Still worth a look-see

Just checked out the online kickstarter website and downloaded a few "Leseproben". Next time I am in Frankfurt, I will have to look out for this journal (I don't mind that it is in German since it is my first language). I just wonder that it is printed and available in Germany - I don't see that film and analog is as commonly used there as it is for example in the US (this also has to do with environmental restrictions in Germany for developers, fixer etc - and most people don't have the space for a darkroom setup either). Would love to get this journal in an online version. 

• Like 1

Just checked out the online kickstarter website and downloaded a few "Leseproben". Next time I am in Frankfurt, I will have to look out for this journal (I don't mind that it is in German since it is my first language). I just wonder that it is printed and available in Germany - I don't see that film and analog is as commonly used there as it is for example in the US (this also has to do with environmental restrictions in Germany for developers, fixer etc - and most people don't have the space for a darkroom setup either). Would love to get this journal in an online version. 

Unfortunately it is not available online either, regardless of the language and I have never seen it for sale in the UK or US.I just have to wait for business trip to Germany.

• Like 1