Pre-announcement Leica Meet&Greet event Trier-Luxembourg

satijntje

Advertisement (gone after registration)

farnz wrote:   using the forum's private massage service.  :)

something only for supporting members?  ;)

Hello Thomas,

Welcome to the Forum.

Private Messages are an internal (To the Forum) way for people who are members to communicate with other members privately

As opposed to this communication between us which anyone can read.

If you look at the top of this page, a little to the left of your Screen Name, you will see a little Icon which is now lit with a message from me to you.

If you "click" your Screen Name, you will see, among other things,: A listing of the Threads that you have Posted on & "clicking" the star to the left of the Thread's name will bring you to the point in that Thread where you stopped reading. "Clicking" the name of that Thread will bring you to Post #1 of that Thread.

Best Regards,

Michael

Edited by Michael Geschlecht

farnz wrote:   using the forum's private massage service.  :)

something only for supporting members?  ;)

The private massage service is a new thing that was accidentally invented by me as I posted and that I have now discontinued owing to lack of take-up (fortunately). :D

The private message service is available to all members and involves no 'hands-on' activity.

I'm going to blame my spell-checker.  Because I can and the spell checker can't refute it.  Yes I can!  It was all Pete's fault!!

Pete. :blink:

• Like 1

Hello Thomas,

Welcome to the Forum.

Private Messages are an internal (To the Forum) way for people who are members to communicate with other members privately ...

Michael,

Thomas was making a joke about my accidentally writing "massage" instead of "message"

Pete.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

This sounds interesting :)

I might come, penciled the date in, lets see !

Quick question : will be doing the trails and hiking or will be more a city leica meet ?

No stress, so no trials of excessive hiking.

We would like to have a relaxed weekend and concentrate on meeting each other, putting our camera’s on the table, Exchange lenses to try out and to photograph in the nature.

For Sunday morning we might call in a model......

Final programm will be announced early August.

When looking back to our earlier events in Trier and Luxembourg we expect between 20 and 40 participants.

And Proenca will be the first participant from Portugal!

BTW, Echternach has a large Pt population!

Looking forward to see you all in East Luxembourg

John

• 3 months later...

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Dear Leica friends, 

the final Programme PDF file will be uploaded next week Monday or Tuesday 6 or 7 August.

I will be testing it with David during the weekend,  so keep tuned for our Leica Meet&Greet event on 1 and 2 September in Müllerthal and Luxembourg city.

John

• Like 2