Has there been a firmware update for the Leica M 60?

Hello,

I was wondering if Leica has recently updated the firmware for the M 60. I have not seen anything. 

Thanks

Samir

That's a question I've often thought about,.....because of the following.

To perform a FW update on an M240, after copying the FW to an SD card and placing the SD card into the camera. 

The update step requires pressing the "INFO" as one powers "ON" the camera, and then waiting for the "Update successful" message on the display.

As the M 60 (whilst based on an M240) has neither "INFO" button nor "display", I am curious as to if / how FW updates are achieved on it.

That's a question I've often thought about,.....because of the following.

To perform a FW update on an M240, after copying the FW to an SD card and placing the SD card into the camera. 

The update step requires pressing the "INFO" as one powers "ON" the camera, and then waiting for the "Update successful" message on the display.

As the M 60 (whilst based on an M240) has neither "INFO" button nor "display", I am curious as to if / how FW updates are achieved on it.

In Leica website, we can download firmwares for cameras, but I've never found firmware for M Edition 60.

For my M-D, the last firmware was loaded while pushing the "function" button and "on".

I think that same process can be done for M60, if Leica want to ...

• 1 month later...