1. EoinC

EoinC

• Similar Content

• By Stealth3kpl
      As it's raining, let's start a new thread series.
      I thought it would be a good idea to have a series of threads each relating to one film type developed in different developers.You must state your developer and process for the image you present. You are allowed to post only one photo with one film/developer combination, so choose your photo carefully.
      Please start another thread for a different film stock, but with the title "Film Series <Film Stock>". Hopefully, we'll be able to have a nice library of images for each film type.
      This thread is for TMax 400.

Perceptol 1+2 11min 30secs at 23C

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Pete
    • By Keith (M)
      Spanish seaside Casa. Leica MP, 50mm Summit-M ASPH, HP5Plus, Rodinal.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Keith (M)
      MP, 35mm Summaron f2.8, HP5Plus.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By gwpics
      Taken with Leica M4-P and 35mm Summarit f2.5 using Ilford HP5+ film. This is from the first film I have home-processed in16 years and I processed it in Tetenal Paranol S (the rebranded Rodinal formula). I managed to control the resulting grain using LR Classic, bit I won't use the dev again. I bought a 'starter kit' and it was included in that but I have Ilford DD-X on order for the next film. I should have remembered Rodinal from many years ago.

Gerry

• By Sharif
      Und noch einmal: Parkhaus Moselstraße 
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  Diesmal in 6x6. Hatte ich noch nicht versucht.  

Fuji GF 670 W, 6x6, Trix 400@400 in Rodinal, Scan mit Epson Perfection 750 und Silverfast

Sharif