New M10 arrived....

nitrox1

Advertisement (gone after registration)

...I am a happy man. 1 year since its release date, and brown Santa delivered my new black M10. It was worth the wait. Heck, I dropped 60 bucks on overnight shipping. I've waited long enough!! So so happy to have a digital M again. I had an m8, sold it and played with other Japanese digitals, (5dmkIII, xpro2) while still holding onto my love of Leica and my film MP. I can't express how happy I am to be back to Leica digital with the gorgeous M10. Nothing can compete with the user experience of Leica. You either get it, or you don't. I enjoy using the tool as much as accomplishing the task. Leica fan for life. All my other stuff has been sold. M10 & MP. Done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 19

Congrats! Post a pic!

What lens are you using on it?

50 summicron for now. Plan on picking up a 28 elmarit this year too. Sitting here reading the manual and playing with the menus. My camera syncs easily with my i devices and Leica app and transfers files in a flash. Really cool.

c64000095e0d127d0ace62b0b30588d6.jpg

74402cd541dfb8d10cb6c6157949acde.jpg

Edited by nitrox1
  • Like 2

Quick ooc jpeg xfered to my iPhone with the Leica app and camera wifi.

Also, pulled the plastic protective film and CE sticker off my bottom plate today, hate those things. I don't remember Leica ever using so much glue on the old ones. Took some rubbing to get all the residue off. Looks much much better now :)

085578d284affee7c0645317be0575bf.jpg

• Like 3

"Also, pulled the plastic protective film and CE sticker off my bottom plate today, hate those things"

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

Also, pulled the plastic protective film and CE sticker off my bottom plate today, hate those things. I don't remember Leica ever using so much glue on the old ones. Took some rubbing to get all the residue off. Looks much much better now :)085578d284affee7c0645317be0575bf.jpg

Congrats to the OP.

That plastic stuff on the bottom confused me. I thought it was protective film and when I tried to peel it off it it didn't come off easy. So I abandoned peel and left it in, thinking it was supposed to be there.

Congrats to the OP.

That plastic stuff on the bottom confused me. I thought it was protective film and when I tried to peel it off it it didn't come off easy. So I abandoned peel and left it in, thinking it was supposed to be there.

I've owned 4 different Leicas and they all had them. They all came off easily except on this one. I just rolled the residue off with my thumb. It's all smooth and clean and proper looking now :)

Also, pulled the plastic protective film and CE sticker off my bottom plate today, hate those things. I don't remember Leica ever using so much glue on the old ones. Took some rubbing to get all the residue off. Looks much much better now :)

085578d284affee7c0645317be0575bf.jpg

Nothing to add, really, but just wanted to say I love the Les Paul.

Edited by mhicks
  • Like 1