Advertisement (gone after registration)

A serene sunset at Talisker Bay, taken on during one of the Workshops I led on the Isle of Skye in Scotland last spring. Leica SL, Voigtlander 15mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.

Best regards,

Vieri

Lovely; so serene.

Thank you David, glad you enjoyed it!

I agree with David.

Thank you Stuart!

Love the wet rocks in the foreground.

Thank you Bill, these rocks look great - black and shiny - and to me it looks like an alien skull!

...and the water flow around them

Another great landscape (seascape) photo.

Thank you very Graham, glad you enjoyed it!

Best regards,

Vieri

I always enjoy your work.  Eerie how the foreground rock unintentionally resembles a skull.

kaethe

Thank you very much Kaethe, glad you enjoyed it!

Best regards,

Vieri

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheGodParticle/Hari
      50/1.4 seems to have been shipped to some dealers, images and reviews may appear soon

After the launch of the M-APO50/2, this is probably the most awaited Leica lens

The last time I was at Wetzlar I was requested to be patient till December, they were ironing out some firmware issues. I will go towards the end of next week to see if they have one for me to play with. Needless to say, I will share the images here

If any of you gets a unit to play with, do post the images here for the benefit of all
    • By XOONS
      Am 6. und 7. Oktober 2021 finden in einer Zusammenarbeit zwischen der Leica Akademie und der Leica Boutique Foto Walter in Tübingen die "Erlebnistage Leica SL-System" statt. Olaf Wolf, der Experte aus dem Hause Leica und das bekannte Foto-Walter-Team werden mit Rat, Tat und viel SL-/SL2-Equipment vor Ort zugegen sein. 
      Zudem kam aus der Ferne die Anregung, sich mal wieder in Tübingen zu treffen. In kleiner Gruppe haben wir deshalb beschlossen, beides miteinander zu verbinden. Wir treffen uns am Mittwoch, den 6. Oktober 2021 um 17:00 Uhr bei Foto Walter im Laden. Anschließend gehen wir "beim Chinesen" essen. Dafür haben wir – einer alten Tradition folgend – das China Restaurant San Bao ausgesucht. Wie immer gilt: Neue Gesichter sind ebenso willkommen wie die üblichen Verdächtigen. (Wer beim Essen dabei sein möchte: Bitte zwecks Reservierungsplanung rechtzeitig Bescheid geben und bitte auch auf die aktuell gültigen Corona Regeln Gastronomie sowie einen entsprechenden Nachweis achten.)
      Und noch was: Foto Walter ist zur Zeit nur sehr schwer erreichbar, da direkt am Geschäft die Steinlachbrücke neu gebaut wird und daher nicht befahrbar ist. Wer drei Minuten laufen kann, parkt im Parkhaus Metropol und läuft dann bis zur Steinlachbrücke. Die Steinlach lässt sich an dieser Stelle jedoch nur über die neue, blaue, beheizbare Radbrücke überqueren. Da nach der Radbrücke zeitweise auch der Gehweg von der Wöhrdstraße zum Fotogeschäft gesperrt ist, führt der Weg nun entweder durch den Drogeriemarkt Müller oder die Passage an der Apotheke an der Friedrichstraße in die Friedrichstraße und dann direkt zum Laden. 
      Alternativ über den Europaplatz am Hauptbahnhof vorbeifahren und dann Richtung Parkhaus. Wichtig ist, dass man vor (!!!) der Neckarbrücke, zwischen Restaurant Istanbul und Touristbüro (= Bürger- und Verkehrsverein Tübingen e. V. Tourist & Ticket-Center) rechts in die Wöhrdstraße zum Parkhaus am Neckar abbiegt (sonst isch over und der Weg durch Tübingens oft verstopftes Einbahnstraßensystem weit). Wenn man am Parkhaus ankommt, gestaltet sich der Weg wie oben beschrieben. (Vom Parkhaus aus führt auch eine Überführung direkt in den bereits erwähnten Drogeriemarkt Müller.) ... Bei zu viel Verwirrung einfach mich mobil anrufen. 
      Nochmal für alle, die inzwischen vergessen haben, warum sie diesen Text lesen:
      Wir treffen uns am Mittwoch, den 6. Oktober um 17:00 Uhr
      beim Foto Walter in der Friedrichstraße 15 in Tübingen
      (Foto Walter bei Google Maps)
    • By M Kenya
      Leica SL
      Leica 90mm f/2 APO-Summicron-M ASPH
      https://www.signsofafrica.com
      INSTA: bbcphil

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By KFo
      Hi All:
      I recently rediscovered this lens while thinking about a trip. After I started using it again, I am finding my way into the wide-wide perspective of the 21mm.  I haven’t been using it for “photography” yet, only for family outings.
      Noticing quite a few questions about this lens on the forum, it seems a photo thread would be appropriate.
      I’ll start!

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! M10P
    • By Keops
      Hi there. Couple of days ago I decided to try some LTM glass on my Leica MP and bought a new Fotodiox 50/75 adapter. While it worked perfectly I was surprised and mostly heart broken to see that the mid line of the lens mount had been scratched on my beloved camera which I saved for such a long time to buy. The scratch is superficial as far as I can see and on the 4,5,6 and 7 o'clock directions (The photo which I share on here doesn't do them justice. They are more visible than what looks like here). I didn't have time to develop my film so I cannot say if it damaged the mount on funtional level. But I want to learn your experiences with similar situations if you had any. I read that these things can happen even when you use native lenses on cameras but as far as I know for the last 9 months my Voigtlander 35mm f/2 Ultron didn't damage or let alone scratch the lens mount on my MP. I reattached my Voigtlander after experiencing this situation and shooting another roll of film with it to see if there is any problem. Is there a possibility that I damaged my camera functionally? Can my Voigtlander be attached to the lens mount securely and without further damage either to the lens mount or the lens itself? What are you thoughts on Fotodiox adapters? The adapter that I bought seems that it is made of a material that is not similar to the material that Leica uses on its mount. I would be grateful to read your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!