Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By willeica
      I am posting this here and in the Collectors and Historica section of the Forum. I will give a Zoom presentation for the LHSA at 7.30 pm, British Summer Time, 2.30pm EDT, on 19th August 2020 about 'Choosing and Using Old Leicas'. A link to register for the talk, which is free for LHSA - The International Leica Society – members, is here. 
       https://lhsa.org/2020/06/free-webinar-aug-19-choosing-and-using-old-leicas-with-willian-fagan/#myaccount
       The talk , while mainly aimed at those with smaller collections and photographers who want to have one or two old or vintage Leica cameras to use, will also be of interest to more experienced collectors and users.
       ‘Old Leicas’ will include LTM and M models from 1925 up to and including the M6. I will present Leicas from different generations in groups of 3 and will indicate my own personal favourites, which should give rise to varied opinions in the discussion afterwards.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will indicate some of my favourite films. I will also give tips about using older Leica cameras, in particular about the question of loading LTM models and film trimming in advance of loading.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will describe various accessories for Leica cameras and their uses such as viewfinders, lens hoods, winders, cases, close-up equipment and filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! The response to this has been very good, with 135 members from many different countries registered as of yesterday, indicating the increasing interest in vintage Leicas and film photography generally. There are still a number of places available. We hope to have some time for questions and answers afterwards. I hope to see some forum members online as I know that quite a few here are LHSA members.
      William

• By willeica
      I am posting this here and in the LHSA section of the Forum. I will give a Zoom presentation for the LHSA at 7.30 pm, British Summer Time, 2.30pm EDT, on 19th August 2020 about 'Choosing and Using Old Leicas'. A link to register for the talk, which is free for LHSA - The International Leica Society – members, is here. 
       https://lhsa.org/2020/06/free-webinar-aug-19-choosing-and-using-old-leicas-with-willian-fagan/#myaccount
       The talk , while mainly aimed at those with smaller collections and photographers who want to have one or two old or vintage Leica cameras to use, will also be of interest to more experienced collectors and users.
       ‘Old Leicas’ will include LTM and M models from 1925 up to and including the M6. I will present Leicas from different generations in groups of 3 and will indicate my own personal favourites, which should give rise to varied opinions in the discussion afterwards.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will indicate some of my favourite films. I will also give tips about using older Leica cameras, in particular about the question of loading LTM models and film trimming in advance of loading.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! I will describe various accessories for Leica cameras and their uses such as viewfinders, lens hoods, winders, cases, close-up equipment and filters.

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! The response to this has been very good, with 135 members from many different countries registered as of yesterday, indicating the increasing interest in vintage Leicas and film photography generally. There are still a number of places available. We hope to have some time for questions and answers afterwards. I hope to see some forum members online as I know that quite a few here are LHSA members.
      William

• By Jose_Salcedo
      The optical and mechanical elements of the lens are in excellent condition, with clear glass and perfectly smooth focusing. The retractable sunshade has some minor damage but that does not interfere with the optical or mechanical operation of the lens, that work superbly.
      The sale also includes an original Leica R-M Adapter ROM, #14642, in new condition, as well as a 60mm Leica Uva filter to use with the lens.
      This lens has an exceptional optical resolution and color rendition.

• By BlackDoc
      It´s not a fetish- but i like these animals....

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!  
    • By antonioxrosa
      Hi,
      Anyone know where can I buy a Wotancraft Ryker  Small Brown in Europe? I have been able to find an online shop in Netherlands but they do not have stock. And, I am trying to avoid to import due to the taxes and customs. Many Thanks
      AR

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy