So I already asked about the half case, How about a briefcase?

jimleicam3

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I spend a lot of time walking around inner city areas with my Leica stuff. I think the worst thing that I could do would be to walk around the streets with a sign saying "there's $20,000.00 of glass and metal in my bag, please hit me over the head and take it from me". Instead Ive chosen a nice military bag that just makes it look like I have a subscription to Soldier of Fortune magazine. Walk softly and carry a big stick. Don't advertise to the world that you would make a good target. These are my Canadian armed forces issue camera bags. Best bags that Iv ever had. I can fit an M body, 5 lenses, and 5 extra batteries as well as a macbook air in each. And its not heavy like the leather bags.

J7

Noticed the part about a big stick. What’s the brand name of those sticks? Does not it attract additional attention to your military bag :-) ^_^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by ynp

Artist & Artisan has a range of camera pouches : https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?Ntt=artist%20%26%20artisan%20camera%20pouch&N=0&InitialSearch=yes&sts=ma&Top+Nav-Search=

I personally use the ACAM 75 and find it easy to use and suits my needs. I put my camera in the ACAM 75 into a regular leather messenger with no padding.

Or else your camera can travel in a hard case with style - Rimowa. 

Fits M240 and M10 (with case that includes grip and also soft release) perfectly but body only.

The other is for lenses.

I've traveled on planes with this configuration and it offers good protection as well as suiting the travel style.

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• Like 1

Or else your camera can travel in a hard case with style - Rimowa. 

Fits M240 and M10 (with case that includes grip and also soft release) perfectly but body only.

The other is for lenses.

I've traveled on planes with this configuration and it offers good protection as well as suiting the travel style.

that's actually really cool lol