Leica Q Titanium: Which strap is it?

Yes, i know and have seen them on other sites as well. Unfortunately i can't seem to find the dark grey that comes with the Leica Q, and Extented Photographic don't respond to emails.

That's why i said it looks like an impossible task to buy the strap alone.

Other than the matching gray color of the stock Q titanium rope strap, it is the same thing as the other Leica rope straps that can be purchased from Leica (from B&H Photo, Adorama, etc.) among 2 different length options (the Q strap is the same as the shorter length option) , and, there are 4-5 color options. Other than that, they are all the same.  You could just buy the short black Leica rope strap, around $90, and it would go well with any of the Qs.

I rather like the "rope" strap and bought a black one yesterday.   One of the colors is gray, but it has a dark thread woven in. This is the 100 CM (about 40 inches) version, which is shorter than the leather strap which comes with the Q.  I think the Q leather strap is 125 CM (about 50 inches) There is an interesting safety warning in the package regarding how one could be accidentally strangled by the exceptionally strong strap if it catches on something while climbing. 

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!