Sign in to follow this  
djmay

Portugal

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Nice, minimalist image with lovely colours! How did you get that vantage point? Were you in a helicopter?

Thank you. Definitely not a helicopter. My feet were firmly planted on land on an overlook next to the sea.

Jesse

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850L using Tapatalk

Well of course, now that I think about it - I asked a silly question. You obviously used a tripod and slow shutter speed to blur the waves out. Ergo you couldn't have been in a helicopter! 

Muito Bon!

Was 3 times in Portugal. Like the fresh Air, the Water and the quiet!

Thank you. The food is also very good.

Jesse

Thank you. The food is also very good.

Jesse

Yes, completely forgotten. The fresh and delicious Bacaljau, Sardinhas, Cascais,.... and finally Pastel de Nata ....hmmm

I still the smell of grilled sardines when we drove over the bridge >Ponte Dom Luís I< in Porto at lunchtime.

Edited by Reini

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By djmay
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!Funchal, Madeira
      S 006, Super-Elmar-S 24
    • By lookbook
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4725/38527515725_df7a304325_b.jpg&key=7e216c4203627904d03bdb593c730a5189241b9c3642ddb42220b354bc95f701">
      leica mp - elmar 24mm - trix
    • By zecarlos
      Lisbon
    • By andybarton
      It's that time of year again folks, so herewith the details for the forthcoming Lisbon One Challenge.

This is the "EVERYTHING YOU WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT THE LISBON ONE CHALLENGE, BUT WERE AFRAID TO ASK" thread.

Just a note for anyone who is not familiar with the One Challenge, it is a weekend centred around a competition with very simple rules:

·         One Leica camera body, or
      ·         One Leica lens (one focal length if using a camera with a zoom)
      ·         One film (or 36 digital exposures – on a trust basis and NO deletions along the way!)
      ·         Two hours from taking the first shot
      ·         One best shot of the roll chosen for submission
      ·         One winner of the entry fee pot

Actually, what it’s really about is getting together in a different European city every year, meeting up with old friends and new ones, and generally having a jolly time. This is the thirteenth one, so I am pretty sure that we have the formula about right now
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

If anyone has any queries, please ask!

I look forward to seeing friends old and new in October  
      Everyone is welcome!

And, don't forget if you are coming, and want to join everyone for dinner (it's not obligatory!), then please add your name to this list

Thanks

160821 Lisbon Instructions.pdf