1. Hoppe

Hoppe

2. Jdphoto

Jdphoto

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peter G
      I have a Voigtlander 35mm 1.2 Mk III lens fitted on my CL with the M-L adaptor. I set the lens detection to auto, in the menu, but I'm not convinced it is recognised as the shutter speed set seems too low.
      The lens is not in the dropdown menu as those are all Leica lenses. 
      The photos look OK in Capture One, but I would like to check that I've picked the right settings for the camera to recognise the lens.
      Any ideas?
    • By UliKK
      Biete eine Leica CL. Technisch einwandfrei, hervorragender äußerer Zustand. Ca. 2800 Auslösungen. Aktuelle Firmware 4.0
      Display ab Kauf mit Folie geschützt.
      Zoom Leica Vario-Elmar TL 1:3,5-5,6 / 18 - 56 mm ASPH.
      Komplettes Original-Zubehör: Gegenlichblende (unbenutzt), Ledertrageriemen (unbenutzt), Ladegerät, Netzkabel 2x, Objektiv- und Kameradeckel, Objektiv und Zubehör in schwarzen Leica-Säckchen, Prüfzertifikate, ungenutzte Adobe-Software-TAN, unbeschädigte Original-Verpackungen.
      Extras:
      1 Zusatzbatterie Leica, Original-Verpackung
      1 kurze Gegenlichtblende aus Metall
      1 Leica ELPRO 3 Nahlinse mit Reduzierring
      Preis ist verhandelbar!
      Kamera kann in Berlin getestet werden. Versicherter Versand in DE inklusive, EU-weit nach Absprache.
      Es handelt sich um einen privaten Verkauf, also keine Gewährleistung/Rücknahme.

• By UliKK
      Biete eine Leica CL. Technisch einwandfrei, hervorragender äußerer Zustand. Ca. 2800 Auslösungen. Aktuelle Firmware 4.0
      Display ab Kauf mit Folie geschützt.
      Zoom Leica Vario-Elmar TL 1:3,5-5,6 / 18 - 56 mm ASPH.
      Komplettes Original-Zubehör: Gegenlichblende (unbenutzt), Ledertrageriemen (unbenutzt), Ladegerät, Netzkabel 2x, Objektiv- und Kameradeckel, Objektiv und Zubehör in schwarzen Leica-Säckchen, Prüfzertifikate, ungenutzte Adobe-Software-TAN, unbeschädigte Original-Verpackungen.
      Extras:
      1 Zusatzbatterie Leica, Original-Verpackung
      1 kurze Gegenlichtblende aus Metall
      1 Leica ELPRO 3 Nahlinse mit Reduzierring
      Preis ist verhandelbar!
      Kamera kann in Berlin getestet werden. Versicherter Versand in DE inklusive, EU-weit nach Absprache.
      Es handelt sich um einen privaten Verkauf, also keine Gewährleistung/Rücknahme.

• By rking
      Hi, 

I bought a ex cl on ebay. working fine. only after a roll of film almost lost the rewind. Very loose, coming off. 
      I realize this is a 40 yo, + camera. wondered if there is a fix for this, or do i have to send it in for a cla? 

Any advise appreciated. 

richard
    • By Rob7P
      Hi,
      Maybe the future of the CL and TL2 will be the same sensor of the Sony alpha 7C: compact camera, full frame and 24 MP? 
      There are also rumors of an SL2-S with this specs so it can be the end of the CL and TL lineup?
      Currently I have a T and I'm worried if upgrade to a TL2 for Black Friday or wait.. I will be happy to uprade for the extra megapixels of the TL2 but there are some cons for the fact that with the same sensor the pixels are smaller?
      Happy if anyone can help with my decision 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!