Advertisement (gone after registration)

The old crane at Laksevåg - Bergen Mekaniske Verksted, the old shipyard. This 200 year old shipyard went bankrupt in the nineties and never quit recovered after that. The area is now in possesion of a property development company and hopefully the history of this area can be incorporated and treated in a respectful way when the area is developed. Thankfully, the crane is now grade A listed, and the owners are required to take care of it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A strongly backlit subject in a scene that already has almost no color seems like an ideal setup when you're shooting with a monochrome camera.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

WATER - 246 + 80-200 R Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

EARTH Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

M246 with Nikkor 24mm f2.8 Ai and XO filter [Yellow-Green].  The lens is 1980s vintage with 0.3m minimum focus distance, something RF lenses are generally not designed to do.

Posted (edited)

first foto with my "new" m246, not an artistic one, but just to came out and learn the behaviour of the metering. I already love it.

PS when i received this camera i've been disappointed because every time i go in menu and change some settings or use the menu too fast the camera freeze, so i must remove the battery and the camera loose settings, etc. changed the battery and sd the problem is gone (now i must pinpoint what exactly the faulty component, battery or sd)

roberto

Edited by Robertone
7 hours ago, Robertone said:

Hello Peter, already done on camera and nothing changed, i want to try with SD Formatter utility and see, if something changes.

Roberto

Buy a new card. Make sure it has the figure 10 on it (top quality). Unless you take lots of photos you don't need huge capacity. 32GB is plenty of space for most people. I have an 8GB SD card that I keep for firmware updates. 

17 hours ago, Peter Kilmister said:

Buy a new card. Make sure it has the figure 10 on it (top quality). Unless you take lots of photos you don't need huge capacity. 32GB is plenty of space for most people. I have an 8GB SD card that I keep for firmware updates. 

Well, i have other 16GB i use for the M240 too (i prefer more 16GB cards than less 32GB cards). now i have formatted with sdformatter tool then formatted in camera and take some photo, played with the menu, turned on and off the camera rapidly and i have no more the problem so i think it's definitively a logical problem on SD Card..

👍

35mm summicron, on a train between lijiang and kunming.

put my leica at the window and one long exposure was a success, looking like am xray