• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A strongly backlit subject in a scene that already has almost no color seems like an ideal setup when you're shooting with a monochrome camera.   Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

WATER - 246 + 80-200 R Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

EARTH Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Walking around Lake Merritt in Oakland this Sunday morning, I saw this man in his white outfit. I was shooting with my black and white camera, so I just had to ask him if I could take his picture. He was on his way to church, but he a was a good sport about posing. 

K67 kiosks were designed in 1966 by the Slovenian architect and designer Sasa J Machtig and massively produced in former Yugoslavia for most of the eastern block countries 

19 hours ago, Giulio Zanni said:

K67 kiosks were designed in 1966 by the Slovenian architect and designer Sasa J Machtig and massively produced in former Yugoslavia for most of the eastern block countries 

You have way with light and shadow, girl on the left is casting shadow to the left and kooks in the middle is casting shadow to the right.

Edited by mmradman
1 hour ago, mmradman said:

You have way with light and shadow, girl on the left is casting shadow to the left and kooks in the middle is casting shadow to the right.

There are mix sources of light, from the light pole and the sunset. Anyway this is fine art photography, a surreal dream, reality as we perceive it is not in black and white either, isn't it?

• jaapv pinned this topic

Street photography on Market St. in San Francisco at yesterday's Pride Parade. I used to convert almost all my RAW color street photos to b&w anyway; with the Monochrom, they're already there. 

On 6/21/2019 at 1:23 PM, downstairs said:

Doing this with the Mono+50Apo to compare with M10 converted. The Monochrom is just smoother. With the M10 it feels like cheating.

Hi, noticed you have similar compositions posted in MM1 thread, do you shoot with both Monochrom cameras? Can you see difference?

• jaapv unpinned this topic
  • jaapv pinned this topic