Camera case for CL

Wow! …. Angelo Pelle case for CL!

What a beauty!

I just received my Angelo Pelle case and neck strap for my CL; and I love it! The leather is top notch; it fits great; opening for battery and SD card; tripod connection; and it is, believe it or not, much cheaper than Luigi or Arte de Mano!

I highly recommend. http://angelo-pelle.com/index.html

p2773541112-4.jpg

p2773541113-4.jpg

p2773541114-4.jpg

p2773541115-4.jpg

Nice one Louis, but please do not compare it with the Arte di Mano. I think it I the same league as Luigi's, but Angelo's battery door solution is much better. :)

• Like 1

Nice one Louis, but please do not compare it with the Arte di Mano. I think it I the same league as Luigi's, but Angelo's battery door solution is much better. :)

:D

For the difference of price, I really believe Angelo Pelle is a better deal! ;)

• Like 1

I bought a CL case made from Limsdesign last week. It is made of leather and aluminum. The leather is a minerva box made in Italy and it is very touchy. The bottom plate and hand grip are made of aluminum. It is made of elaborate and similar to the texture of CL. 

http://www.limsdesign.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=180&cate_no=1&display_group=2

Edited by whiteboat

I bought a CL case made from Limsdesign last week. It is made of leather and aluminum. The leather is a minerva box made in Italy and it is very touchy. The bottom plate and hand grip are made of aluminum. It is made of elaborate and similar to the texture of CL. 

http://www.limsdesign.co.kr/product/detail.html?product_no=180&cate_no=1&display_group=2

love to see some picture from yours :)

• Like 1

Do you guys find the CL handles better with a case? So far I use mine just as it is without any protector bag. I shortly attached the grip but did not find it to improve the handling, so I dismounted it again.

I have the Leica Grip and the Arte di Mano half case. 

IMHO the Leica Hand Grrip (plus Thumbs Up or Leica Thumb Support )is the best option to have the CL in optimal balance; especially with heavier lenses like the 35 mm and 60 mm.

But in Wetzlar they forgot a battery access door and trip mount support, so the Leica Handgip is a bit awkward to use.

If you like the design, the LIM's might be your best half case option as it has all options. It is not my taste so therefore I bought the Arte di Mano's.

Now your question. For me the leather half case gives a better grip than the slippery structure of the CL only. But that might depend form hand size, lens etc.

But at the end everybody has I own considerations to buy what is good for her or his CL :)

Edited by mhoutman
  • Like 1

mycl.jpg?dl=0

Lims.jpg?dl=0

Edited by whiteboat

:D

For the difference of price, I really believe Angelo Pelle is a better deal! ;)

The price for Arte di Mano is the highest.

I am seduced by it...failed to resist....so now have to work to pay for my preference...

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

I received my Lim’s black half case today. The red stitching is no more attractive in real life. However, an hour of careful work with a sharpie fine point solved the problem to a large extent. Will the fix be durable? Time will tell.

I had been using the Leica grip, but Lim’s case offered the addition of easy access to battery and card as well as the tripod plate.

I’d used the Lim’s half case for the Q and was very happy with it. I use an Arte de Mano with an M240 and like it too, but for the price, the Lim’s was an easy choice.

I use the Leica thumb rest with Leica grip. How would you compare the Lim grip?

After weighing up the pro's & cons I decided to get myself the Leica case in brown and will add a Thumb grip at some point later.

Really looks like a modern IIIf in the brown case, LOVE IT!

The extra bonus is the battery door and it is, of cause, well made.

• Like 2

After weighing up the pro's & cons I decided to get myself the Leica case in brown and will add a Thumb grip at some point later.

Really looks like a modern IIIf in the brown case, LOVE IT!

The extra bonus is the battery door and it is, of cause, well made.

Fantastic choice  :)