+1 vote for the case from ebay seller bestview1     fab quality, can still use a tripod, door for batt/sd and delivered quickly with free handstrap to match   £42 all up.......sorted!

I agree; I have it for my CL and love it....

I just got the Angelo Pelle case for my CL.

Great quality as usual.

One issue though... the TU will not fully engage into the hot shoe. It's in 80% or so... and I don't see it coming off, but would be nice if the back of the case didn't come up quite as high, or had a cut out for the TU.

Are you guys using a TU with the case??

Pic below...

Edited by Donzo98

I've not really found much use for "thumbs up" devices like that. Both the Leica Protector and the other half case I have afford more than enough grip such that no other grip aid is required, for me. The thumbs up when I tried it just seems to get in my way.

I've not really found much use for "thumbs up" devices like that. Both the Leica Protector and the other half case I have afford more than enough grip such that no other grip aid is required, for me. The thumbs up when I tried it just seems to get in my way.

Yeah..that's fine. I happen to love the Thumbs Up for my CL, SL and previous Q ( as many people do).

Also... that wasn't my question...