NEW to Forum. New to leica :-). Hello from Canada

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello! Well after years of interest and a few months of research, i finally took the leica dive...

Have been shooting fuji (xt1 and xpro1) for years and will definitely keep them as the fuji experience is also quite unique in other ways.

The gear: bought 3 lenses (to make a long story short, wanted to buy one but saw the seller had 2 others, basically new in plastic and boxes). 35 summicron type iv and 2 elmarits (90 and 21 asph). Got the lenses first, my intention was to adapt them on the xpro. Then, i made the mistake of handlin a m9. Ouf, what a solid well made instrument. It was downhill from there. Sensor was perfect, camera was well cared for, the owner made sure i would take care of his baby for a long time...

So there it goes. My first thoughts: lots of small quirks to learn at first but they add charm to the shooting experience. Ill definitely have questions for you guys on many things as i progress with the system.

Have a great day!