Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hello all,

I just want to point out a fraudulent ebay scam involving my ad, here, in the "Buy & Sell" section: to my utter disgust I've just found today a semi-complete duplication of my ad on ebay (Item nr: 152831268092) by seller "loganlemsley58". He copied all the pictures and a semi-identical description of my item that I listed here five days ago. I've reported the scam to ebay and hope they'll take it out.

It really is astonishing how crude these people operate.

Kind regards, Horea

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By horosu
      Leica Summicron 8 Elements (product number 11308) from 1965 in splendid condition.    The lens has just been lubricated in Leicashop (Vienna) so that focusing is silky smooth (invoice available to back this up). Aperture detents are nice and firm. The optical parts are fungus and oil-free.Overall, a wonderful example of this lens.    International shipping by UPS Saver for quick delivery via air-mail (the next day for EU addresses). Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (+3%).
    • By Monochrome_Man
      First of all: hello everybody
      I want to buy Summicron 50mm f2 v3. I have 2 dfferent lens to choose:
      1. lens form about 1969r and it look like this:
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! 2. lens from 1974 and this one is looking as is:
      Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! In theory both are in good shape, after cla and working good. BUT is any difference beside desgin of lens from 1974 over older one? Price is nearyly the same.
      Second set is more complete, lens hood etc.... but first one is in shop in my city, second one --- only shipping.

link to wiki: https://www.l-camera-forum.com/leica-wiki.en/index.php/Summicron_(II)_f%3D_5_cm_1:2
    • By samlee.hk
      I got a Light Lens Lab v2LC 35mm f2 Summicron Copy last week
      Overall, the Lenses share similar tone to Leica Summicrion 35/2, with good enough micro contrast, sharp in a relative cheap price level. 
      I like using color pic more than BW pic when using v2LC. 
      For me, the main difference between Leica Summicron , which can provide a more rich image texture and 3D rendering. But Light lens Labs 35/2 did a good job at this price level. 

Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP Vision3 500T film Preset 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP K64 Film Preset

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP Vision3 200T film Preset 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
      Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, TCP K64 Film Preset

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden! Light lens Labs 35mm F2, Leica M10D, LR10.2, Nik Sliver Efex2

For More PIC and reviews , Please read :

Light Lens Lab v2LC Summicron 35mm f2
    • By Francesco1993
      Hey guys, I’ve just purchased this lens for a good price. To make the long story short, it has some bubbles on the back element. I don’t have now the possibility to shoot on a digital camera but I will wait the results of my films soon. 
      do you know what those bubbles are?
      I think that I will send this lens to a repair center ASAP.

• By Peter K
      Hi,
      I bought a 50 mm Summicron secondhand a couple of years ago. Judging from the serial number, I think it was produced around 2001 or so.
      Anyway, I have noticed dark marks on some the aperture blades. Judging from the images below, can anyone tell if this is oil or something else? And whether or not it might affect image quality (and thus should be sent for repair)?
      I'm not worried about the resell value as I intend to keep it. But I would like it to be in good condition as it is my most used lens on the Leica.
      Thanks in advance.