LUF Book 2018: entries are now closed

andybarton

Transfer process is started, but this was the easy part. Having to decide now about the three entries will need some consideration, Feb 25th sounds far away, but as we all know, it isn't... ;)

Thanks a lot for getting this started

Stefan

• Like 2

Within minutes. Check your spam folder.

Thanks. I got a 'thank you for your donation' e-mail within minutes, but it went on to say they were processing the donation and would send further confirmation, and not to make a further donation until I had recieved this as it would show as a duplicate donation. Is this what you got?

I got a "Thank you we are processing" email and then a "Thank you for your donation" one within one minute.

Keith - you have definitely donated - I can see it on the web page and I get an email every time someone donates - including yours.

I will be submitting too. The instructions are quite elaborate to follow but I will make it through. :) Will attempt tonight.

Just confirming that there is no theme for the pictures. Correct?

Edited by jmahto

I will be submitting too. The instructions are quite elaborate to follow but I will make it through. :) Will attempt tonight.

Just confirming that there is no theme for the pictures. Correct?

You are correct, there’s no theme.

The first book was divided into the same sections as the photo forum here, and you had to say which section you wanted a photo to appear in. That made it difficult to determine how many from each section should appear in the book, so for the later books it was decided to scrap those categories and publish the top 100 or so submissions.

• Like 2

Donation made, confirmation mail arrived.... but I hadn't read with care those details  of the instructions... :( :

....When you get to the last page, there is the option to add a short message to the donation to show your support etc. Please add your forum name to that message. (If you don't include your forum "nickname" and allow your name to be visible on the JustGiving website, it becomes extremely difficult to audit who has contributed, and can therefore make submissions. Thank you.)

: and did NOT include  my nickname in the final page of submission, nor in the "short message"... : I hope isn't a problem (being not a nickname... but simply my name... and it's reported...  ;) )

Edited by luigi bertolotti
  • Like 1