Q & Lee Seven5 filter system

Advertisement (gone after registration)

Hi everyone

I already own Lee's 100mm system, but looking for something more portable for the Q.

I like using Lee and the main filter I use is their polariser so will stick to the same brand as I have various stoppers.

I can pick up second hand Seven5 filters quite cheap so not the huge outlay of buying new like my 100mm system !!

Now for the dumb question :)   Does the smaller system work fine on the Q?

I use the Fuji X-T2 and the Q is my first venture into full frame.

Thankyou !

Gill

Not really sure what you are asking.

When I have a camera / lens combo i really like, i prefer to buy the filters that fit exactly on the lens. So, I have 3 stop ND and polarizer filters for my 46mm, 55mm and 60mm Leica lenses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Edited by Sandokan

I think the OP wants a filter system where he can use combinations of filters. The Lee Seven Five has a filter ring and range of high quality filters that work with smalller lenses. In his case this would work well with the Fujifilm cameras and lenses as well as the Q, so could represent value for money.

• Like 1

I think the OP wants a filter system where (s)he can use combinations of filters. The Lee Seven Five has a filter ring and range of high quality filters that work with smalller lenses. In her case this would work well with the Fujifilm cameras and lenses as well as the Q, so could represent value for money.

Yes thats the direction I was leaning towards.  Something smaller than the 100mm system to carry round for the Q (and also use on the T2 when required!).

Having not used the smaller system, I just wanted to check it was ok on the Q or did not create issues.  Looking like its ok reading above :)