fotografr

How Cold Is It Here?

Brrrr!  Very nice.  After a very short time in North Dakota (thanks to the Strategic Air Command) where I garaged my car at night I overnighted in Madison on my way to Illinois for a temporary duty assignment.  My NJ level of winterizing was not up to WI standards and the car overheated within a few miles of starting up - the antifreeze was not optimized for the north woods, having formed a thick slush in the cooling system.

Brrrr!  Very nice.  After a very short time in North Dakota (thanks to the Strategic Air Command) where I garaged my car at night I overnighted in Madison on my way to Illinois for a temporary duty assignment.  My NJ level of winterizing was not up to WI standards and the car overheated within a few miles of starting up - the antifreeze was not optimized for the north woods, having formed a thick slush in the cooling system.

Stuart, I can't believe you didn't stay! 

Great Image. The DOF was well managed to keep the foreground sharp and show detail in the distance.

It’s -8°C (18°F) here and I’m headings out for some X-Country skiing on the river.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great Image. The DOF was well managed to keep the foreground sharp and show detail in the distance.

It’s -8°C (18°F) here and I’m headings out for some X-Country skiing on the river.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I hope to be doing some XC skiing out on the lake before long. I expect to see it freeze within a week.