CL bag and strap thread

Advertisement (gone after registration)

You can even use it without camera and without clothes in the 'bedroom situation'... :lol:  :lol:

Just kidding. If it works, it works. And Germans love leather harnesses.

You mean dual purpose for holding up your lederhausen? 

You can even use it without camera and without clothes in the 'bedroom situation'... :lol:  :lol:

Just kidding. If it works, it works. And Germans love leather harnesses.

It seems that I do get strange looks whenever I use the black one.  I just figured it had something to do with my weight, but your suggestion may explain it. 

I confess to total ignorance as to how a camera harness could serve as "apparatus" in a bedroom situation. But if it works, it works.  :)

Perhaps better now to leave any long lens in the bag until time to deploy, else use a shoulder strap!  :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

My First One

Welcome, dear visitor! As registered member you'd see an image here…

Simply register for free here – We are always happy to welcome new members!

• 2 months later...

I thought this could be interesting for someone looking for a CL bag. I just got a Billingham S2 (in burgundy for a change) for my CL and three lenses. My Hadley Pro seemed a bit too large. The picture shows the CL with a 50mm Summicron-M (50yrs) and attached lens hood (in extended position) lying on top of a MATE and an Elmarit-M 90mm. These are my three biggest M lenses. As you can see, this works very well. I could as well attach any of the longer two lenses to the camera. The front pocket holds two batteries and my son's C-Lux 2. Placing the camera strap on top of the CL's display prevents contact with the zipper. The zipper also can be stowed away for quick access as shown in the picture. I am happy with this bag.

I recently picked up the Peak Design Everyday Sling 10L. I needed a bag that can hold my Leica CL with mounted lens, a couple additional lenses, spare batteries, lens filters, my travel tripod, and a protein bar. It is very comfortable to wear, durable materials, and I love the look of it. This is officially my third Peak Design product!

Advertisement (gone after registration)

As an experiment, I took out my Wotancraft Mini-Rider sling bag and set it up to hold the CL fitted with Voigtländer 28mm f/3.5. This leaves plenty of space for: 

• Tri-Elmar-M 16-18-21mm f/4 ASPH
  • Pentax-L 43mm f/1.9 Limited
  • M-Rokkor 90mm f/4
  • Three spare batteries and a spare 128G card
  • Peak Design Leash strap

and there's even space left over if I expand the bag to its largest volume!