1. Big John

Big John

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheGodParticle/Hari
      Most of us seem to be photographers as well as collectors.
      Show me your favorite lenses, old and new alike.
      I like the Noctilux range for the extreme apertures, but I prefer the Summilux range for the best speed:size/weight ratio.
      Here’s a Summilux gathering of 21, 24, 28, 35, 50 and 75mm. All in black. 

Hello guest! Please register or sign in to view the hidden content. Hallo Gast! Du willst die Bilder sehen? Einfach registrieren oder anmelden!
    • By Steve Ris
      Hi everyone.  
      Just bought an X Vario and I normally use a lens hood.  I can't find any of the original or JJC replacement 18774 available anywhere.
      Does anyone have any experience of other hoods at all?  I was wondering if the LX100/D-Lux hood would work without vignetting for example.
      Any suggestions?
    • By Tulpenwahn
      Dear Forum,
      is it possible to use a Zeiss Batis f1.8 85mm (made for the Sonyalpha) on a Leica M10?
      I found an adapter:
      https://www.novoflex.de/de/produkte/adapter/adapterfinder/adapterfinder-produkte/camera/leica-m/objectiv/36.html
      But I wonder how to change the aperture.
      Kind regards
      Tulpenwahn
    • By Dunner
      Zeiss Distagon 35mm 1.4ZM
    • By shirubadanieru
      Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone has used the Sonnar 50mm f1.5 on a M film body and can tell me if the focus shift is noticeable? 
      I used to have this lens and loved it's small size and bokeh, but the focus shift on my digital M was too much so I decided to sell it.
      Thanks in advance!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue., Read more about our Privacy Policy