Any M/Q owners pre-ordered the CL today? reasons?

Letin

Advertisement (gone after registration)

I would wait until the first firmware Update.

Maybe even for the next version with stabilized sensor from the Sony 6500 as the CL has the technology from the 6300....

Leica has shown not the slightest interest in in-camera stabilisation and only in lens stabilisation where it is really beneficial.

I cannot see that changing. Leica philosophy does not follow Sony ... or any of the other main camera mass producers for that matter. 

• Like 1

that was one of my reasons too, not sure if the D-lux's ever gonna be updated. The CL is the smallest EVF Leica capable of adapting most lenses

I see in its design the CL is reallly the replacement for the dlux 109. So yes that upgrade makes perfect sense to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very similar to my setup, a digital & film body in the bag. would you bring all 3 bodies out or substitute the M10 for the CL for less "serious" stuff like you said scouting

I usually only carry two cameras at a time at most...so it would likely be an either/or.

But I can see times where it might just be the CL only...guess I need to play with it first and see how it fits, but it’s the type of Leica I’ve wanted for years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1